Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Nice little car that :) What's the power? I test drove a 2018 tiguan that was supposed to have 150bhp and it felt like one of the slowest cars I've driven in a long time, even foot to the floor was a total snore fest. My car has 320hp so I am spoiled but her current car is an old xtrail with 170bhp and that is way faster than the vw. Made me wonder if they've strangled the diesels to get them through emissions?

Well overall power it's only 136bhp, however as it's turbo diesel, the torque is quite decent. I've just looked at the comparison on zeperfs and it's clear why I didn't see much of a drop compared to driving my MPS on acceleration.

MPS - 260bhp, 380Nm torque @ 3k RPM
C30 - 135bhp, 340Nm torque @ 2k RPM.

The C30 is also a touch lighter.

http://www.zeperfs.com/en/duel3080-1521.htm

Fab car. My gf had one for three years, the r-design lux version. Felt really solid and safe and some of the comfiest seats I have ever sat in.

I am tempted to start looking for the elusive T5 after a quick go in hers.

Caporegime
I just meant the regular 2.5 petrol turbo T5, circa 230bhp, didn't know about the polestar edition. Much want now i've seen it though :D

Yeah they did two polestar versions from memory, the normal one which is an extra 20bhp and other refinements and the totally bonkers PCP version at 405bhp which was designed to take on the Ford ST's

Soldato
Yeah they did two polestar versions from memory, the normal one which is an extra 20bhp and other refinements and the totally bonkers PCP version at 405bhp which was designed to take on the Ford ST's

I think 405bhp would be way too much for me on regular roads, i'd be either in a hedge or licenceless in no time. I can imagine when they do come up for sale they probably command silly prices too.

Caporegime
I think 405bhp would be way too much for me on regular roads, i'd be either in a hedge or licenceless in no time. I can imagine when they do come up for sale they probably command silly prices too.

Yeah you are much more likely to come across the "sane" 250bhp normal polestar version. But since only 2% of all c30s sold were polestars I doubt there are many around. Shame as they are fantastic cars but people just didnt buy them cause they were a "volvo" . Image and all that.

Soldato
Bought it used for a good price of £130 :D
ASP boar tactical.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a4.jpg

Soldato
Series 2 controller came a day early

Does it feel any better than the old elite pad? Have they finally fixed the drifting thumbstick issues with this one?

I destroyed tweo pads so far and I only use them with third person games on my PC. I then got the old elite as a present and am being ultra careful not to press the thumbsticks too hard. I'd much prefer to sell it and buy a pad I don't have to be scared of using though.

Also wish the old elite was blutooth, is the new one?

Soldato
The Price has shot up due to this set has been discontinued..
It used to cost £199 in my local shop before it was discontinued if i remember right..

I paid £270 :o

I didn't know that. Glad I bought it when I did then. I thought this was one of their most popular sets, so it's surprising they have discontinued it.

I quite like the look of the new Landrover Discovery...

Back
Top Bottom