Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
Yeah, I had normal sized ones, they got stolen (I think) when my push bike and helmet went earlier this year. I bought new ones. I lost one last week, wearing them to sleep... I pulled everything out, but couldn't find the bleeder, so thought I'd try the smaller ones and sleep ones. I read the smaller ones are as effective as the normal sized ones.

I took the small ones out last night, but we never made it to the club :(
I looked at the small ones before they brought out the sleep ones but they don't go big enough for my massive ear canals.

Soldato
n19lhB9l.jpg
Boots and thick socks for trip to Norway next week. Posed photo for the full scandi leg look!

Also ordered boot spikes, thermal vests and tripod dangerously close to last possible delivery day.

Soldato
kXLw6TB.jpg

Dual Bay USB 3.0 HDD dock,to replace a NAS that i just couldn't get working due to firmware issues.
Nice little unit for £27,sides are made of Aluminium,Top and bottom plastic but doesn't feel cheap plastic.

Man of Honour
uJy998G.jpg

4 photo frames to go with the others, but only put two up (the Captain America and Infinity War ones). Need to rearrange my desk, been meaning to do it for a while but otherwise the next two (Spider-Man and End Game) will have the bottom hidden YB the second monitor

Edit - I’m aware the Thor frame is ever so slightly out, I’m addressing it :p

Soldato
uJy998G.jpg
4 photo frames to go with the others, but only put two up (the Captain America and Infinity War ones). Need to rearrange my desk, been meaning to do it for a while but otherwise the next two (Spider-Man and End Game) will have the bottom hidden YB the second monitor

Edit - I’m aware the Thor frame is ever so slightly out, I’m addressing it :p
Not to be nit picking but it more looks like it is the Iron Man picture that is a bit to low, Thor looks to be right. :p

Man of Honour
Not to be nit picking but it more looks like it is the Iron Man picture that is a bit to low, Thor looks to be right. :p

Ha! Don't give me a complex :p

When you look straight on, it definitely looks like Thor is the odd one out. I'll be getting the lasers out over the weekend and one way or the other, they'll be level

Soldato
Ha! Don't give me a complex :p

When you look straight on, it definitely looks like Thor is the odd one out. I'll be getting the lasers out over the weekend and one way or the other, they'll be level

Fair enough. The picture is taking in an angel so might be miss giving. Although the lower row looks straight in the picture, compared to the top. But, you sort that with your laser level one way or the other ! :p

Back
Top Bottom