Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
20200213-184739.jpg

Bought a little while ago but getting significantly more use now that I'm at home 24/7. Great to be able to spend breaks from work having a play.

Soldato
You win.

Close the thread mods, we're done here :D

I thought this little cutie was going to be missed completely. Depressing though as I would love a dog and thought being stuck at home all the time during a lock down would be a great time to get one (especially as I will be able to continue to work from home and am allowed to take any dog I get into the office), but after seeing how much people have increased the selling price of dogs, and the fact that anything I find has to be close to not travel too far for a non essential journey, then I also thought about the fact that I do live alone and the early weeks/months for a dog are important to get it introduced to other dogs/people and that is obviously something I cannot do at the moment either, so decided its probably best for both my wallet and the dog to leave it for now.

Scottland however - lovely - enjoy.

Soldato
Lmao, this thread is fantastic.

I had to laugh at dentists not being real doctors - they most certainly are. Dentistry is one of the most difficult forms of surgery for a multitude of reasons, but just keep trashing on the profession, please.

Soldato
Nah, it's generally pretty easy. The valve is at one end, so you just get a decent amount of air out and then roll from the other end.

The bags are also really spacious so it's not like a tent/sleeping back where it's impossible to pack away and if you ever did want to get it really tight, you can set the pump to "deflate" to pull the air out.

There's a thread in the Sports forum, or there are loads of clubs around now all over the country where you could have a lesson/trial :)

Soldato
It's definitely less stable. The old one was 32" wide and this one is 27". I had tried a 30" one which may have been safer but i didn't want to risk having that feeling of wishing i'd gone narrower and then end up buying another board!

I tend to only go out on a canal so the water is very flat so doesn't test things too much, i wouldn't be able to stand for very long in the sea i don't think!

It's a good amount faster though from initial tests.

Caporegime
Another week and lots more plaster, cement and insulation bought, two more ceilings plastered and another wall hacked out and repointed. This is going the be the second (upstairs) lounge. 30 ft by 16.25 ft. Starting to come together nicely now.

Soldato
Very nice, what's the colour on the walls, is it teal?

It's actually white, the OP's white balance is off.

Another week and lots more plaster, cement and insulation bought, two more ceilings plastered and another wall hacked out and repointed. This is going the be the second (upstairs) lounge. 30 ft by 16.25 ft. Starting to come together nicely now.

I reckon PS would be able to read a sign at the end of that room with his 40/40 vision.

Ahhh, the one time I don't mind this thread going off topic!

I love watching PS make an absolute **** of himself, and what's even funnier, is that he has no clue he's doing itt and making it worse by trying to justify himself :p

Keep going :D

Back
Top Bottom