Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
Really struggling to find Old Rosie over the last year in shops, can still be bought from their website though so not discontinued.

The westons vintage is sneaky, can absolutely batter you as it's 4.4 units of alcohol a bottle but really refreshing.

I had a clearout of the garage a couple of weeks back and found an old 5L bottle of Old Rosie with a BBE of 2017, I remember I got like 3 of them one Christmas and this must be one that my liver told me to hide away. I love Old Rosie but I'm a bit scared to drink it :p

Associate
I will keep an eye out for the other variants and I never put ice in my alcohol. However, I do put alcohol over my ice when needed though.

I am impressed and surprised that the US can produce such a nice cider! Surely there is some sort of witchcraft at hand here?

The US has a lot of great cider producers, I lived in Michigan for 2 years and there were tons, all of them producing better stuff than I've ever had in Europe.

I guess it followed on from when they conquered craft beer, Michigan especially now make the best rated Mead in the world, it makes UK made stuff taste like dish soap.

Caporegime
The variants are even better, not a massive cider fan but would drink them a lot when I lived in the US and it was too hot!

Also, please don't put ice in cider! Or any alcohol for that matter ;)

People can drink any drink however they like.

Same goes for whisky so many people say it should be drank like this, ice, no ice, water, no water, straight.

I don't drink whisky but people are free to do what they want with it. After all taste is extremely subjective.

I don't put ice in cider normally but I would if it was extremely hot weather.

Permabanned
Cancer called.

Seriously though is that all for you? And do you freeze any of it?

Family of 4, its all in the freezer now. Couple of packs of ribs, sausages and some mince(for burgers) will be out tonight for slow cooked ribs/bbq tomorrow. :)

Sausage casseroles, chilli beef, tacos, looks like a load but its not actually that much for a family to be honest.

Commissario
Cancer called.

Seriously though is that all for you? And do you freeze any of it?

People can drink any drink however they like.

Same goes for whisky so many people say it should be drank like this, ice, no ice, water, no water, straight.

I don't drink whisky but people are free to do what they want with it. After all taste is extremely subjective.

I don't put ice in cider normally but I would if it was extremely hot weather.
A bit contradictory there PS? People can drink any drink however they like, but low and behold if someone should order a load of meat for a family of four, that's a bad thing?

Caporegime
Family of 4, its all in the freezer now. Couple of packs of ribs, sausages and some mince(for burgers) will be out tonight for slow cooked ribs/bbq tomorrow. :)

Sausage casseroles, chilli beef, tacos, looks like a load but its not actually that much for a family to be honest.

Looks great however I'm not keen on freezing fresh meat.

I'd rather just buy more when needed. I see they are vacuum sealed though and it looks like very good packaging as opposed to the crap you get in supermarkets.

How do you find it takes to freezing?

It's a lot of red meat, my wife is veggie so I can't really bulk buy. However some of the stuff like ribs, etc are impossible to get decent stuff at supermarkets. I would be tempted to buy a load of ribs to use when needed. The other stuff I can source locally when needed.

Caporegime
A bit contradictory there PS? People can drink any drink however they like, but low and behold if someone should order a load of meat for a family of four, that's a bad thing?

Having a drink isn't bad for health in moderation. People are free to eat whatever they want including fast food and kebabs.

However that is a lot of red meat there specifically. Why no chicken, etc?

Back
Top Bottom