Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Got fed up with super cheap and tinny speakers on my desk so spent a little and got some better ones. By no means are they audiophile speakers and they are still really very cheap when it comes to speakers but they are for use at my desk when not using headphones. They have various inputs, optical, Bluetooth and RCA...ideal for use on my desk due to PC and phone often being used. Sound is certainly an improvement on my previous ones and they have the option to add a sub at some stage if I like although I don't see much need for this just yet.

y4mnEwMpCEFqqOnL3xgaJSfeGapcfrveZ1D99QuVl9xY05qth2SzmD97q8oUQ5e5a4HCV7lJSW15nDYwd8aCCyJzEGNTyTS48QlrbgWE5nWehEbHbeYo9dCCCGO9uUC0GnWrQ5CZ7WbeiCTu7NxKXM2sbC3Z8MHmyI0pqthExBPKTqifqrp0yTYcH-syf2hU8wf5Da8uxsjtbcGECD2YH11bQ

I fully expect to have PS say I should have spent 5x as much on some speakers I'd never use anywhere near their abilities.

Soldato
Picked this up 2nd hand. Bit of a bargain seeing as bikes seem to be selling really quickly at the mo. It may be the brown colour :D

IMG-20200525-125411.jpg

Could do with a service and a set of new tyres. Also need get a child seat for the little one now

Soldato
Soldato
Good luck finding a Rode NT USB mic in stock, I searched for weeks and only found ridiculous sales for £250+.
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong it seems that stock for them is entirely awful. I bought mine for £125 just under a year ago and have seen they are generally £250 if they are in stock now which is crazy. it's good but it's not that good!

My point was more that there are multiple options for USB mics or XLR mics, hence providing the link which covers a huge amount of mic options.

Back
Top Bottom