Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Got some Air Jordan Retro 6 Hare, yesterday. They're being released due to Space Jam 2 coming out soon - though Jordan isn't in it so I'm surprised they didn't do a limited edition of LeBron's shoes.

GB7e.jpg

FB7e.jpg

I quite like them for myself but will see what happens with their value the next few weeks before I decide to try them on. Currently selling for £50 more than what I paid for them so shall see what happens, hoping to keep them really

Associate
Think of people like me, I'm in the middle of a city and don't have any access to fibre of any flavour so am stuck on 1MB/s ADSL2+. And BT refuses to give me any indication of when our cabinet will be activated.

Yet the surrounding streets all have access to fibre. It's almost as if they made a mistake and forgot to upgrade our cabinet when they were doing the others but won't admit it. This is using an address not 50' from me.

Some of the most expensive places to upgrade the broadband are exchange only lines in cities. These are properties that for whatever practical reasons at the time are connected to a copper bundle run directly out of an exchange without a connecting cabinet. Could be that you're one of those, in which case you'll have to wait for FTTP (they'll replace the copper with fibre wholesale) or G.Fast (which will only work for you in certain circumstances, depending on how the copper bundle has been run from the exchange).

Soldato
New build (Well PSU & Sound card is transferred over) :D

Specs -

• i7 10700K
  • MSI Mag Z490 Tomohawk
  • Patriot Viper Steel 16GB 4000Mhz (Runs at 3866Mhz)
  • Asus GTX 1660 Super Tuf OC
  • Corsair Hydro H100i Platinum SE AIO
  • Corsair Carbide 275R Mid Tower
  • Corsair CX750W PSU
  • 2x Intel 760p 250GB NVME,s in Raid0
  • Asus Xonar STX Sound card.
Not the best photos as bad lighting and im no photographer :D
UlHOKzf.jpg

IJbdvO7.jpg

42EBPEd.jpg

MTj65Nn.jpg

Super duper snappy,

Associate
Timely... I'm looking at buying a HW110k or a HW100BPk and hadn't really thought too much about air... how much did that set you back?

I paid £318 for the compressor, and another £100 or so for the air filter column. Asking prices for the compressor vary wildly, some of them >£500 which is a joke. I have steel 7lt tank which I filled to 300 bar but it's way too heavy to carry about. Thinking I might get a 3lt carbon bottle.

Associate
I'm also looking at a smaller tank. What make/model is the compressor and filter?

It's the Yong Heng (Chinese!) auto-stop variant. That was off ebay and shipped from Switzerland lol. Filter is made by Tuxing and that one I got from amazon. It's the type with 3 inner compartments (Silica gel, Molecular sieve, and activated carbon), but I will replace that with all molecular sieve when it needs servicing.

Soldato
Thank you, looking forward to it.
Wore them for a couple of hours - be it only out in the garden but definitely noticed a lot more different colours (shades really) and things were a lot more vibrant. Found myself pointing at things and asking if it was a certain type of colour/vibrancy as obviously before it definitely wasn't for me!

Gonna wear them a bit more tomorrow on a walk around more familiar areas and see how noticable it all is. Definitely obvious within minutes of putting them on and my eyes adjusting, but the whole videos with the tears, definitely not that for me, haha!

Soldato
Wore them for a couple of hours - be it only out in the garden but definitely noticed a lot more different colours (shades really) and things were a lot more vibrant. Found myself pointing at things and asking if it was a certain type of colour/vibrancy as obviously before it definitely wasn't for me!

Gonna wear them a bit more tomorrow on a walk around more familiar areas and see how noticable it all is. Definitely obvious within minutes of putting them on and my eyes adjusting, but the whole videos with the tears, definitely not that for me, haha!

Thank you. I am thinking of getting a pair. Not sure if indoors or outdoors.

Associate
Bought a new TV for the bedroom (Sony Bravia KD49XG8305) and a Harmony Companion remote. Also picked up some white speaker cloth and have spent the weekend modifying a £9 Ikea Lack TV bench. I've pulled apart an old Logitech Z-5400 5.1 system and integrated the front/centre/right channels into a DIY soundbar.

yT9c3RI.jpg

Xm9kYVH.jpg

e7kOrr4.jpg

cw5mKVB.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Bought a new TV for the bedroom (Sony Bravia KD49XG8305) and a Harmony Companion remote. Also picked up some white speaker cloth and have spent the weekend modifying a £9 Ikea Lack TV bench. I've pulled apart an old Logitech Z-5400 5.1 system and integrated the front/centre/right channels into a DIY soundbar.
SNIP
cw5mKVB.jpg

Props! got any pics of inside?

Back
Top Bottom