Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Amazon prime deal - an air fryer. Wanted one for a while, mainly for oven chips but sure we could use it for other things too.

download instagram high resolution photos

I've had the Phillips one for a few years and I use it practically every day if not several times per day.

However it's falling apart the ball bearings for the sliding mechanism have all fell out.

Mine was the large model that was like £200 when on sale back then.

I've since bought the ninja foodi and it's so much better.

I'm tempted for when the Phillips becomes unusable just to get a cheap one. There's lots of chefs on YouTube using the cheap ones on Amazon from makes you have never heard of.

It's good to have two for seperate items for large gatherings whenever they will be allowed again.

Like do chips in one whilst doing chicken legs in the other.

Soldato
Snap, got delivered a couple days ago

uc

Caporegime
Educate me. I'm constantly getting served ads for displate which I assumed to be cheap art printed on metal or something.

They aren't cheap. But I do like the way they look. I would agree actually they are over priced.

This one is embossed and very over priced. I've bought a few to decorate my office room.n(not limited)

They do look nice on the wall. Nicer than paper. And obviously no frames.

The limited edition sell for stupid amounts on eBay

3w27YD0m.jpg

Caporegime
They aren't cheap. But I do like the way they look. I would agree actually they are over priced.

This one is embossed and very over priced. I've bought a few to decorate my office room.n(not limited)

Are they actual metal? Can you take a close up angled photo? I would like to see the texture on it.

Soldato

The limited edition sell for stupid amounts on eBay

Sorry, my bad, I didn't mean cheap as in price :p. I meant cheap as in to produce, what the art actually is etc. Like Miller & Carter. Or a DFS corner sofa.

As in what is the print even of, who's it by, why is it limited edition (besides then deciding so)?

Caporegime
Sorry, my bad, I didn't mean cheap as in price :p. I meant cheap as in to produce, what the art actually is etc. Like Miller & Carter. Or a DFS corner sofa.

As in what is the print even of, who's it by, why is it limited edition (besides then deciding so)?

I think some of it is literally just images of Google images. Some of it is by individuals randomly submitting it, some I'd of photos. There's certainly a lot of tat on there.

My limited edition has an artist signature. But the rest are just anything

Man of Honour
Those metal prints would probably look OK for the man cave but I wouldn't put them in the lounge or whatever - same for any pop culture stuff I guess but that's perhaps me being a little boring!

Back
Top Bottom