Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Some bulbs and a ruler

IMG-20210526-181229-01.jpg

Commissario
I received a new toy earlier.

mixers_notforamethlab.jpg

It's a "vortex" mixer to replace the £20 ebay job that proved that it'll work mix model paints (not meth, honest!) but the £20 job only lasted about a minute of use...
The difference between them is night and day, and the big guy only needs to save me rebuying about 20 bottles of pain to pay for itself*, let alone the time/effort saved in just general shaking of paints before use.

I've got a couple of the adaptors for it as well, and I think i'm going to make a custom adaptor for the beaker plate to hold something like 3 GW or 4 Vallejo style bottles.

*Unlikely to be an issue for it to reach that, given GW paints tend to settle badly after a few months, and my brother and I have hundreds of paints.

Soldato
I received a new toy earlier.

It's a "vortex" mixer to replace the £20 ebay job that proved that it'll work mix model paints (not meth, honest!) but the £20 job only lasted about a minute of use...
The difference between them is night and day, and the big guy only needs to save me rebuying about 20 bottles of pain to pay for itself*, let alone the time/effort saved in just general shaking of paints before use.

I've got a couple of the adaptors for it as well, and I think i'm going to make a custom adaptor for the beaker plate to hold something like 3 GW or 4 Vallejo style bottles.

*Unlikely to be an issue for it to reach that, given GW paints tend to settle badly after a few months, and my brother and I have hundreds of paints.

Very nice!

I got a £14 alibaba jobby which seems to do the trick good enough for me, especially on those pesky metallics such as Leadbelcher which need about four hours of vigorous shaking to properly mix up!

Back
Top Bottom