Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato

Going to try out this dry dog food on the new pup. Heard good reports seems really good value for the contents compared to the major brands.

Also really spoiling myself lately so trying out new beard products.

Man of Honour
These were inserted in the letterbox this eve from Bezos' jungle. Danish's finest threads in sock form :D Best time of the month this.

20210715_161005.jpg

Soldato
This website is great for dog food information - https://www.allaboutdogfood.co.uk
Seems I did good with my choice 88% to 92% in the range. Pretty shocking to see how far Royal Caine has fell :/ or even how poor all the so called top major bands are. I scored the bag for £45quid but its going up to £50 in the next few days at my local petshop but the cost per meal is very good value compared to some. I was very close for going for Autarky as my Broinlaw swears by it for the cost.

Soldato
Do you find?

I got some and they give me horrendous blisters on the bottom of my feet for running :(

I settled on Balega Enduro Quarters and they’re phenomenal

Balega Comforts for me - they're really rather good, and are far superior to my previous SmartWool ones. Not Merino though, and I do love merino as a material for everything else!

Caporegime
Ah I hadn’t seen your post :D

I do happen to have actual running socks from them, and as I say, they’re pants :p

Well, they’re socks, not pants, but they’re not good socks is what I mean…

Yeah I had some on the hype/cheapness, pretty awful IMO. I use some uniqlo ones, and rockay ones which do well. The uniqlo ones espically - for the price.

Back
Top Bottom