Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

You could, you know, just move the robot to the front, but I guess that would require some effort

Yeah I'd rather have a second and forget about it.

Didn't think my post about having a gardening team would need a sarcasm tag. :p

Oh whoops, well I guess I missed it because we do have gardeners as you can't get robots to do that.

Sweets for next month :D 2023 water sorted :eek:
Screenshot-20220328-135905.png

I don't mind doing the garden, I can then use that as an excuse to get the partner to do the cleaning instead. :p

Are you me? I’m always stressing how I do the garden, and should therefore get off from doing the cleaning. She doesn’t agree though.
Walking back and forth with the mower and then the strimmer is much better than scrubbing baths and skirting boards!

Was the decision to run SteamDeck on Linux driven by tech/performance/optimisation or money?

Probably a bit of all of the above :p

That looks awesome. I want one! And I want Elden Ring.

I'm super encouraged by it early doors, definitely some quirks in it. I'm downloading Resident Evil 2 now which has not been verified yet to see how it is. From what I've seen and read it also runs very very well.

Same size of Switch OLED at 7inches which to me is fine given I've used that a lot.

Warranty I believe is 2 years for the UK as it goes by the local laws/regulation in that regard.

I hate things like this with such short warranty. But 2 years seems the norm now.

I think it would be waste on me as I don't travel much. And when I do I think it would be too expensive to take.

But looks a lovely bit of hardware

The Steam Deck runs Linux because Valve have been deliberately hedging their bets on Linux to protect their market. When Windows 8 was launched it was clear Windows was heading in a direction that could be risky to Valve. When the Windows Store arrived it was a threat to Valve controlling what was sold on Steam. So they invested heavily in developing their Proton Compatibility layer based on existing Wine, and other Linux tools. I haven't gamed on Linux for a while but I understand the level of compatibility is quite good now.

Yeah I don't really understand the point of a robo lawnmower, wouldn't you just get one of your gardening team to do it?

I never knew they existed for lawns. I always assumed they were mainly indoor sweepers.

Nah BiFrost 1 multibit, had it since before the BiFrost 2.

I've heard extremely good experiences about them. I'm trying to get a Schiit BiFrost 2 and Jotunheim 2 but they're out of stock in the UK and America with a waiting time of at least 2 months due to part shortages.

Back
Top Bottom