Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Fan of modded GBAs huh?

Everything is modded pretty much :) - The GBA is modded, the game gear is modded, both the minis are modded, the master system is also modded. Literally everything on the shelf has been repaired or had a load of mods at some point :)

Last edited:
I decided I needed some shelving to house my growing collection of random toys...

I've also bought some the same but smaller so I could replace my old "to fix" bench with something more organised.. wip as I'm running wires for zoned rgb into the shelving as well.
Would you mind saying where you got that shelf unit from? I like it!

Oil and filter, not sure a lot on here use the suction method (Sealy suction tool is excellent) but I got 280k miles out of the last car and it was still sweet, also in their wisdom vw group used an alloy thread on the sump plus it's all carried out easily while I drink coffee......

Screenshot-2022-10-30-14-57-25-22-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Oil and filter, not sure a lot on here use the suction method (Sealy suction tool is excellent) but I got 280k miles out of the last car and it was still sweet, also in their wisdom vw group used an alloy thread on the sump plus it's all carried out easily while I drink coffee......

Screenshot-2022-10-30-14-57-25-22-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Do you check the drain plug after to see if any is left behind?

Do you check the drain plug after to see if any is left behind?
Nah but if using the old method you still have to have the car perfectly flat or oil may be left behind, it also takes the exact 4.3l it needs. As said though no issues, you can wiggle the pipe to explore the sump
Edit /there is afew for and against vids on YouTube but it's a method I personally won't change

Last edited:
Nah but if using the old method you still have to have the car perfectly flat or oil may be left behind, it also takes the exact 4.3l it needs. As said though no issues, you can wiggle the pipe to explore the sump
Edit /there is afew for and against vids on YouTube but it's a method I personally won't change

Not something I have used or seen when I was at VW, but if it removes all, then not too bad.

I would still have to crack the nut though to check :cry:

Not something I have used or seen when I was at VW, but if it removes all, then not too bad.

I would still have to crack the nut though to check :cry:

i didn't see one when i did my Ford apprenticeship but that was back in the day i remember going to Daventry on the fuel injection course , a lot better than changing the diaphragms or setting float levels, cleaning out jets , also did my time changing points and the condenser
Edit/ a lot of us had timing lights

Last edited:
i didn't see one when i did my Ford apprenticeship but that was back in the day i remember going to Daventry on the fuel injection course , a lot better than changing the diaphragms or setting float levels, cleaning out jets , also did my time changing points and the condenser

I went to their new place in Daventry a few years ago when it just opened, quite an impressive place

I went to their new place in Daventry a few years ago when it just opened, quite an impressive place

Don't remember too much about it apart from getting wasted in the hotel on the first night, my favorite memory's at Ford ( Grahams of Dewsbury at that time) are driving 2.8i capris and xr3i xr4 as a young guy with the tape player blasting out, also we did swan national servicing in Leeds so picked up a few manta gte,s from there. puny power by todays standards but amazing fun

Back
Top Bottom