Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Last time I bought that stuff I paid only £28 per sheet. Insulation has gone through the roof in the last few years!!!!
Nuts isn't it - for something so critical all folk should be doing to save the world. £42 was a pretty dodgy deal off of FB marketplace too. It did included delivery though...

Nuts isn't it - for something so critical all folk should be doing to save the world. £42 was a pretty dodgy deal off of FB marketplace too. It did included delivery though...

A few years ago I needed loads and loads of the rolled insulation and saw a guy selling 20 rolls based in Leeds. So I went with a big van borrowed from work, normal house on a housing estate and they were in his back garden so he threw them over the wall. £10 per roll. We were chatting and he was asking me what I was using it for and told him this was a fraction of what I needed. No probs he said, give him a couple of days and I could have as many rolls as I needed.

Noticed all the rolls had the barcode/serial numbers cut out...........................

A few years ago I needed loads and loads of the rolled insulation and saw a guy selling 20 rolls based in Leeds. So I went with a big van borrowed from work, normal house on a housing estate and they were in his back garden so he threw them over the wall. £10 per roll. We were chatting and he was asking me what I was using it for and told him this was a fraction of what I needed. No probs he said, give him a couple of days and I could have as many rolls as I needed.

Noticed all the rolls had the barcode/serial numbers cut out...........................
lol reminds me when I bought some Fiesta bits off of a Liverpuddlian. "Need anything else pal?", "what you got?", "anything you want there is a Ford forecourt nearby" :cry:

My brother in law actually video recorded some scrap men robbing a new build estate of loads of insulation, so unsurprising it pops up like this.

Back
Top Bottom