Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Why so many different types?
Mainly just pickup whatever on the best offer at different supermarkets while out shopping

The small 24 wash persil bottles on the left i mainly just use for my oily/greasy work clothes (Normal price of them have gone up from £4 to around £5.75ea the offer price was £2.50ea ;))

There been some crazy prices increases on this stuff and i go through a lot so i bought a load of it ;)

Last edited:
55 washes per month?! You've got to be a hotel!
Am a mechanic that works mainly 6 days per week (Mon to Sat), So my oily/greasy work clothes get washed every work day only on there own.(that alone is around 25 washes per month)
And then you got are out of work clothes, Beddings, Curtains, Towels etc

Last edited:
Is that to make holes for sinking back boxes in the wall ?

I used one many years ago and will never ever use one again as it made lots of the plaster fall off the wall on the other side of the wall :cry::cry::cry:
Yep - altho TBC if it'll work on my 1930s semi. We shall see! Not holding my breath but could be somewhat helpful, even if I have to drill loads.

More of these, but annoyingly AGAIN, the biscuits arrived in pieces. I will now moan to live chat on Amazon as they really should put handle with care stickers on biscuits. If they were cheap biscuits then sure, but you expect a standard with these.

IiUx0d4.jpg

Delicious dunking biscuits though otherwise.
Simply the best biscuits, they're always my Christmas treat.

got myself a new rodent that changes colours

Q15kB7V.gif

and few weeks back a watch.
wgVcBFj.jpg
qeYqAAD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom