Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
LG C42and wall mount

Please excuse the mess

20221111-093208.jpg
20221111-093018.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
A new pair of trainers except they are work shoes -Steel toecap -Bought a pair a month ago and these are the first pair of steel toecaps that have fitted and been comfortable out of the box - So bought another pair -fitted the same so this is the third pair - I am now set up for life. Not bad for £12 a pair.

J701bIjl.jpg

Bought one of these lighty things yesterday and was so impressed with it for £4.99 I went back today an bought 4 more (one for mate).
They are called "Shine-a-Light" Li.ion and have 3 light modes -rechargable-480 Lumen- 5w Cob LED light and can be used as power bank but it is only I think 3k mAH. If any one is interested they were from Charlies store in Shrewsbury -Not many left today - Did google them and prices came up £20+ each So they seem a bargain

They have a screw fixing hole- metal loop to hang them - and table stand

Hi3Ww9Rl.jpg

Soldato
This is one them items i have been picking up and putting it back down after looking at the price of it for months or even years :cry:

So at last i have actually bought a tube of it this time :eek: Paid around £9.50 for it, Which is half price in one the offers it always seems to be on

K1GhzUi.jpg

Last edited:
Permabanned
This is one them items i have been picking up and putting it back down after looking at the price of it for months or even years :cry:
So at last i have actually bought a tube of it this time :eek:
A powerbank, albeit for the house:
0twT15M.jpeg
love it, very neat install. Looks like inside your house, loft? under stairs?

Last edited:
Permabanned
I do a lot of Laser engraving, will be testing if this will power my mini PC and the engraver so I can do it off site away from mains power source. It will also be a off grid emergency for my wife working from home office, power basic office set up and use mobile hotspot kind of emergency set up. Now that I have 2 I am sure it will be enough power for that but will test how long battery will last under her work load etc

Back
Top Bottom