Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
My only niggle with it is for car tyres etc it's one of those screw lock heads so by the time you've unscrewed it after pumping, some air escapes, so have ordered one of those patrol station air pump style press-on heads for a fiver on Amazon to attach to the nozzle. The included presta valve is press on though so that works well for my bike tyres :D
Was the adaptor something like this? - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adapter-In...292&sprefix=car+air+pump+adator,aps,62&sr=8-6

It's the one thing that annoys me about my current car pump, the screw thread adaptor :(

Soldato
Trusty Corsair RM750i did the capacitor squeal.of doom last night - it's still just within its 10 year warranty, so I've put in for an RMA replacement.

Need to have my PC available this weekend as my wife is taking our girls away, and I've promised my son my undivided attention, in Fortnite & Rocket League.

This seemed well reviewed, future-proofed and at a decent price point (£160) - Brucey Bonus is that it's compatible with my custom Corsair Type 4 cables...

Soldato
Only one more and I will have the full set.

20230330-151148.jpg

V_R

V_R

Soldato
My only niggle with it is for car tyres etc it's one of those screw lock heads so by the time you've unscrewed it after pumping, some air escapes, so have ordered one of those patrol station air pump style press-on heads for a fiver on Amazon to attach to the nozzle. The included presta valve is press on though so that works well for my bike tyres :D
Oooh, can you link me please?

Edit: never mind, there was another page. :(

Last edited:
Associate
Got a universal adaptor with built in USB plugs (30w PD), only about £22.

Also got PD clip, POV adaptor and a cover for the DJI pocket. Meaning now I can film video hands free in Japan! I can remote control it with my phone too. 4k60, wifi, gimbal in such a small package.

Been eyeing up one of these for a while is the Travel Adapter any good. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom