Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I tend to go with the hex bits tbh and then a set of whatever they are draper maybe when you need to keep it as thin as possible, i have the odd bit of snap on as i was a Ford Technician back in the mists of time (guess still am) and the Alladins cave snap on van would visit

Last edited:
Associate
Got the hot curry bundle from East at Home.

A6L8GBz.jpg
ooh that Vindaloo one must be new. Usually buy the Madras but I'm going to have to get another order in!

Soldato
I tend to go with the hex bits tbh and then a set of whatever they are draper maybe when you need to keep it as thin as possible, i have the odd bit of snap on as i was a Ford Technician back in the mists of time (guess still am) and the Alladins cave snap on van would visit
And rinse you on a crazy finance deal?

Soldato
Well I have bought a few curry sauces in my time but once you nail how to cook a powder(or even better the individual powders) it not only tastes better but you get a year of Currys for peanuts, it would be even better using every ingredient fresh but I ain't got time at the mo so use this and chilli flakes (extra hot) shed load of red onions salt the powder chilli and passata (this makes all the difference)
It's ridiculously awesome tasing
(My guitar thumb has a long nail I know)

From mullacos supermarket Dewsbury

IMG20230701154741.jpg

Screenshot-2023-07-01-20-27-06-22-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Chick pea vindaloo

Soldato
Not really if they're good ones. They will last a lifetime provided you don't lose them or someone 'borrows' them. If you're taking expensive things apart and want to retain clean looking hex screwheads they have to be a good fit, and made from top quality steel.
They will never last a lifetime because as with all allen keys, they will go missing just when you need them.

Soldato
Time to upgrade, Ryzen 3600 with stock cooler to 5800x3D and Artic Liquid Freezer II 420 A-RGB, not shown is three new Artic A-RBG 140mm fans too to replace the stock Corsair 750D case fans.

6Gqx6gx.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom