Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Yellow team gets a new recruit! The 899 is an old model of DeWalt's line of impact wrenches but it's still very capable - and cheaper than new models.

You need to get that thing dirty.

I recently bought a truck load of DeWalt tools for my son:

embed

Soldato
Isn't the idea of removable rechargables that you don't have to have one per tool :p

Or are you like an octopus doing the strimming, hedge trimming and tree lopping at the same time?
Can never have enough (charged and ready to go) batteries :p

I got two (and a charger) with the drill then couldn't resist the 5A version on sale earlier in the year (2 pack)

The chainsaw and, to a lesser degree, strimmer, can chew through the batteries !

Associate
Can never have enough (charged and ready to go) batteries :p

I got two (and a charger) with the drill then couldn't resist the 5A version on sale earlier in the year (2 pack)

The chainsaw and, to a lesser degree, strimmer, can chew through the batteries !
Very true, the strimmer eats power from batteries, as does the angle grinder. I shoulda clarified I was already a member of team yellow but the impact wrench was the new recruit to my collection :) Also have some Bosch stuff which TBH are pretty good and did own older Makita tools but those all failed on me (including two drills and a rather expensive pressure washer). Never touched Makita since then.

My strimmer stays in the outside storage box

Soldato
Is that an original horl or a copy? Really tempted by one. Is the result really paper-slicing sharp?

Man i'm not one of these Gucci belt wearing mofo's on here! It's a €20 copy from Amazon

Wouldn't say it's that sharp, but i was a bit lazy to get through all knives, but noticed a marked improvement. Will revisit again when i have more time.

Soldato
I have a load of these, very handy little buggers and all hooked up to my Google home setup.

They've been useful for me in area's where I have hidden sockets and cannot fault them for the price.
Amazon home setup here.

£100 says you don't have more that @aVdub :p
Not sure how many now, but will know more after the next audit :cry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom