Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
43CLzePh.png.jpg
Agreed to purchase our second investment property. Costing me more than our own home.

Honestly whilst NQ it is a good area for many young professionals, south of the city centre would make a better investment

M1 postcode around the oxford road corridor

Whilst the area is currently really good (also much safer imo), prices are lower and with all the new development on Sackville street campus, Piccadilly station and Circle Square, the area is going to rocket in price in the next 5 years or so

Soldato
Honestly whilst NQ it is a good area for many young professionals, south of the city centre would make a better investment

M1 postcode around the oxford road corridor

Whilst the area is currently really good (also much safer imo), prices are lower and with all the new development on Sackville street campus, Piccadilly station and Circle Square, the area is going to rocket in price in the next 5 years or so

Honestly completely disagree with you, the ancoats/NQ area has been increasing in value exponentially recently; our apartment in new islington has appreciated by ~70% in the past 3 years and show no sign of slowing, with investments like this and new offices etc going up very quickly. This will be encouraged, like you say, by the work on Picadilly Station and the estate around it, and importantly HS2, which this is much closer to than Oxford road. The considerably better social life in this area and more offices rather than just universities means it will command much higher rents than the student-oriented areas near oxford road, especially when brexit is discouraging international students from studying here. Also, I'd rather rent to young professionals than students...

Also can't understand how you can quantify the "much safer" either...

Not saying that oxford road isn't going to rocket in price, but choose any area in Manchester that is still undergoing gentrification (ie avoid castlefield) and you're going to make a killing in the next 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom