Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
wheres the pic from the top?

hopefully some of these are good. same so many are short would prefer closer to 10miles, 4miles isn't a walk. But a starting place non the less.

2ikr2ow.jpg

Man of Honour
Do you put out any of your stuff on YouTube?

I don't know why I'm doing this but please bare in mind this is the first practise where we just got together and played mistakes and all.
If you use your brain you will find the other songs recorded that evening but the Bowie one was done completely off the cuff and is obviously a 1000 times better now with me playing lead guitar.
The bassist is off screen and that's the back of my head.

if you click on my sig you can find music by my other two bands.

Caporegime
Sounding good that!

Got to say though I prefer the Johnny Cash version to the original without the silly harmonica (and not just because a certain someone plays guitar on it).

Soldato
Some recent purchases
YhVp0vQ.jpg

GPU
1J8pYv1.jpg

qPfB24v.jpg

xxF94eI.jpg

Images wider than 1280 pixels should be resized or placed in spoiler tags as i have done this time. setter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
An unusual purchase..

M10 threaded tube, M10 nuts and washers along with some gears.

5pop3s.jpg

..for a '2 week work summer shutdown' electro-mechanical project. :)

Have some wood to buy and a lazy susan hinge yet to be delivered.

Man of Honour
Sounding good that!

Got to say though I prefer the Johnny Cash version to the original without the silly harmonica (and not just because a certain someone plays guitar on it).

I was listening to that version for Jules guitar solo, I never realised HE played on it :D
I use my Frusciante sound on at least 4 songs including The Cars - My Best Friends Girl on one of the videos.

Soldato
I don't know why I'm doing this but please bare in mind this is the first practise where we just got together and played mistakes and all.
If you use your brain you will find the other songs recorded that evening but the Bowie one was done completely off the cuff and is obviously a 1000 times better now with me playing lead guitar.
The bassist is off screen and that's the back of my head.

if you click on my sig you can find music by my other two bands.

I enjoyed that, though that first note you sang is a real bugger! And the keyboard player needs to step away from the midi programs!

Back
Top Bottom