Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
What's the 20+1 all about? Why not just say 21 games? :confused:

Also, does it come with a 1000 in 1 cartridge which is actually about 6 games with different skins? :p

The 1 game is the one that is never released and technically a bonus. Star Fox 2.

It's nothing more than a chip running emulator for SNES games, the advantage of this is

1 - Proper Nintendo product
2 - That translate to 100% authentic feel of the controllers, from colour, size, feel, button resistance etc
3 - Really good emulation, it is better than their own E-Shop emulation on the Wii
4 - Looks damn cool!

Soldato
Had a sheet made to fit front of summerhouse - Think I should have got wife to iron it first

413572356.jpg

Soldato
Ive missed out...again...
they need to produce more ...
Just get a Raspberry Pi/2/3 and run RetroPi.
I really don't see the point in those emulation systems.

Also keep in mind its using EXACTLY the same hardware as the NES mini, with a different interface layer (which yeah sure looks nice). There is no reason they couldn't just patch in the SNES collection to already existing NES mini's, its using the same insides so it's not an issue.

They deliberately had the NES is short supply to drive up prices and demand, shady stuff.

Its pure greed and you shouldn't support it it any way shape or form.

If you really want something that looks like a NES or something there are plenty of Pi cases out there that replicate the NES look in a tiny form factor.

Soldato
That's not the point. It's like why don't you buy fake figurines or not buy them at all and save yourself ton of cash?

Interesting that you quoted me instead of MastyLR who gave more detailed instructions then I did.

I could buy fake china ones, but the quality is crap, paint work is crap, the build is crap, as you would expect from a fake.

You likely forgot about it in a few weeks and it never be played again. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Just get a Raspberry, install your choice of emulator, buy a controller and you done, far cheaper and superior and with access to a pretty much unlimited library of games for any console released. :rolleyes:

Or just open the cupboard and use your SNES.

Horses for courses.

Only pi in my house has meat in it.

Caporegime
Oh, I seem to triggered you, interesting that you quoted me instead of MastyLR who gave more detailed instructions then I did.

Of course I could get a pi, we all could but why don't we?

1 - I don't need unlimited amount of games, I just like the selected few.
2 - I don't have time to look into it or build it
3 - I don't want a fake. I want a real Nintendo product
4 - it's not exactly expensive
5 - it's legal
6 - it's a cool collectible if anything else which I'm sure you understand.
7 - it's actually the best emulation, better than the Wii e-shop and Pi.

As for Nintendo driving up demand, I saw one in town today for sale so there are clearly enough stock to go around this time.

Soldato
Of course I could get a pi, we all could but why don't we?

1 - I don't need unlimited amount of games, I just like the selected few.
2 - I don't have time to look into it or build it
3 - I don't want a fake. I want a real Nintendo product
4 - it's not exactly expensive
5 - it's legal
6 - it's a cool collectible if anything else which I'm sure you understand.
7 - it's actually the best emulation, better than the Wii e-shop and Pi.

As for Nintendo driving up demand, I saw one in town today for sale so there are clearly enough stock to go around this time.

Which.. I do not have a problem with, each to their own as people say. I was just suggesting that the Pi could had been alternative.

Back
Top Bottom