Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
A girl I work with hates it so much she completely freaks out if you say it, so obviously we drop it into the conversation often as possible.
Oddly enough, there is a girl who sits in front of me who does the same thing.

My stepsister hates it, once I said it and she didn't talk to me for a month "Oh this chicken is so moist!" :p

Associate
nothing wrong with them at all. been driving opel/vauxhall cars most of my life. more reliable than most in my case

Lots of car snobs round here, just ignore. Lovely looking car
I've had my Astra since 2007, and it's given me zero issues in that time (tyres, timing belt and brakes changed of course) and I love it.
Refuse to fork out for another car until I have to.

On the other hand I would happily spend thousands on a mountain bike, so go figure

Soldato
Hey, we'll have none of that European Opel stuff here! That's a Vauxhall :p

The comedy is a lot of Vauxhall owners either switch to an opel badge because it looks cooler or just (and more commonly) remove the Vauxhall one. Which I always thought was odd personally because a non car guy will just think it's badge had fallen off and a car guy will know it's a Vauxhall, so they're only lying to themselves lol.

Associate
I've had my Astra since 2007, and it's given me zero issues in that time (tyres, timing belt and brakes changed of course) and I love it.

On the other hand I would happily spend thousands on a mountain bike, so go figure
ive had everything from a cavalier 4x4 turbo to the calibra the old novas a corsa as well as the astra and vectra and bar general wear and tear as u mentioned not one of them have broken down or cost money they shouldnt have.
i wont mention the 2 fords i owned:(:(:(

Associate
The comedy is a lot of Vauxhall owners either switch to an opel badge because it looks cooler or just (and more commonly) remove the Vauxhall one. Which I always thought was odd personally because a non car guy will just think it's badge had fallen off and a car guy will know it's a Vauxhall, so they're only lying to themselves lol.
i get the opel badge as it does look cooler but removing the badge i never understood

Associate

Agreed :D it's a strange thing to do, on both counts

Associate

My house is the same, me and the Mrs have had a Corsa, Viva and now she has a Mokka X and i have the Astra. We have never had any problems with any of them, but her Peugeot 107 on the other hand..

I couldn't be more happy with the Astra so far, by far the best purchase I've ever made. :D

Associate
My house is the same, me and the Mrs have had a Corsa, Viva and now she has a Mokka X and i have the Astra. We have never had any problems with any of them, but her Peugeot 107 on the other hand..

I couldn't be more happy with the Astra so far, by far the best purchase I've ever made. :D
i currently have a peugeot 407 and mechanically the car has been sound the 4 years or so ive had it. ofc the usual pug electrical problems but almost all of them are easily sorted with some common sense and/or a visit to the peugeot forums. would defo consider another pug when this one goes

Associate
seriously tho the actual mechanical side of the 407 is quite solid and no complaints bar general wear and tear and the DMF is still going strong with 170k on the clock.

as i said i must have had literally every single electrical fault possibly known to man but all of them are easily enough repaired or fixed one way or another.

Soldato
To be fair most modern cars are pretty reliable, there's very few properly bad cars about.

As for recently purchased I got a new pair of trainers, nothing too interesting:

aOU4XFQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom