Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

hux

hux

Soldato
I've got some Fidue A80s that cost me £250 with triple drivers and I need a pair for stage use but I'm not willing to use those.
A friend told me about KZ in ears so I had the 5 driver a side KZ ZS10s for £35 and I'm completely gobsmacked.
The sound is as good as my Fidue A80s and my mates Shure 525s but let's see how long they last.
You should really try these, you'll be blown away.

Chi-fi is really coming a long way, I have a pair of Senfer 4in1 that are amazing for when you want a bit of fun, great bass slam with decent treble.

I'm looking at trying the KZ ZSN myself.

Associate
new mouse mat shame the overclockers branded one was too deep, and something for the new dust magnet of a tv barely have touch the screen better than any cloths,

78NGYzR.jpg

Soldato
Rate them over a deep pile Microfibre cloth? Got all dark wood furniture, which looks great but wish I didn’t as it shows up the dust so so so much :(

Absolutely. It helps they're disposable so you don't have to worry about dust clogging them up.

I still use microfibre cloths, but only damp ones for deep cleaning of surfaces (like my desk to get skin oils off).

Soldato
I've got the big Behringer Xenyx 2442FX for live band use but last year I bought the 1202 and using it with an acoustic trio + electronic drums into Mackie SRM450s.
What a great sound.
I now wish I bought the 1622 because I don't have tone controls for the other 4 channels.

Might need some help setting it up, i want to plug my laptop into the mixer as a source of music, what's the best way? Not sure if i can use USB input as a source can I? Or would i be best using a 3.5mm to 2x 1/4inch jack cable? Or 3.5 to 2 phono?

Associate
Currently waiting for a barn conversion to be completed which is nearly done.

NfSrx75.jpg

ZQ58zBY.jpg

Here’s the kitchen in the open plan living area which is nearly finished.

After moving jobs and living away from my family for nearly a year, I’m looking forwards to hopefully moving in this Friday and being somewhere I can call home.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I’m looking forwards to hopefully moving in this Friday and being somewhere I can call home.

Wow, impressive kitchen, looks great.

Single sink was an interesting choice with all that space. Didn't fancy a 1.5 or double? I'd possibly have swapped the location of the hob and the sink (assuming possible) and had a larger hob and sink.

Didn't fancy a lip on the island so people can use it as a breakfast bar?

Are they Miele ovens?

What job do you do that meant you were living away for a year? Edit - I guess you just meant weekly commuting or something.

Associate
Wow, impressive kitchen, looks great.

Single sink was an interesting choice with all that space. Didn't fancy a 1.5 or double? I'd possibly have swapped the location of the hob and the sink (assuming possible) and had a larger hob and sink.

Didn't fancy a lip on the island so people can use it as a breakfast bar?

Are they Miele ovens?

What job do you do that meant you were living away for a year? Edit - I guess you just meant weekly commuting or something.

Thank you! We’ve had a 1.5 sink before and didn’t really get on with it so went for a single as per our last kitchen. We have another sink in the utility room for more mundane purposes.

The sink in the middle wasn’t an option and my wife wanted to be able to look out at the view from the main window when cooking (the views being the primary reason for falling in love with the property in the first place!). Here’s the window onto the world outside (5m bifold).

4NM4hdK.jpg

A 7m x 3m terrace is being built just beyond the doors which will project over the ground which slopes away from that side of the property.

There are greater than 180 degree uninterrupted views from that side too. Here’s a picture taken in the summer.

6OzGNt8.jpg

We did think about a lip to create a breakfast bar but that would have restricted access to the drawer units and compromised the design/ linear look of the island - we will be positioning a 7ft table nearby anyway. We were really torn on this one tbh.

With the exception of the downdraft extractor, all the appliances are Miele - we had them in our last house and despite being expensive, lasted ages and never went wrong.

We’re moving from Greater London to Cheshire and I have been working in Manchester and staying in a flat whilst selling the house (completed and moved out last Friday).

Last edited:
Associate
Nice. Anymore pics of the rest? Did you pick the kitchen?

Thank you. We worked with the developer and were very lucky that he was so accommodating so we’re able to choose quite a few things including the kitchen. I’ll post some pictures of the outside once the rendering has been completed and the landscaping done.

Here are a few older pictures of the rest of the house in various states of completion.

Master bedroom:

M1uiRHg.jpg

Master en-suite:

PU5gRQD.jpg

Son’s bedroom:

vSi5JgF.jpg

Daughter’s bathroom:

AJ6Lysm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom