Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Why not? My place had open tread stairs and obviously an open area under the stairs, but we put a few shelves in and a rack for all my media gear and then boxed it in with a door into the small 'cupboard' room we created.

Having it open was either a complete waste of space, or looked super messy when storing gear there.

*edit* that looks superb for £1500 btw.
Well mainly because it doesn't take much effort to throw some shelves there. But blocking off like 2m square of space (which in my neck of the woods costs £12k :p) to stop "messy looking storage" is nuts.

Kei

Kei

Soldato
A used Snap on 3/8" deep socket set and a halfords advanced mid tool chest. It's living under my bed until the shed gets rearranged so that it will fit between the bottom and top chests I already have without blocking access to everything.

Soldato
I've a full Snap on/Mac Tools set up for when i worked as a tech/grease monkey in main dealers, then moved to full time MOT tester.
I then kept the set up at home and bought the full Halfords kit for work, and tbh for the money it's an absolute steal, and the warranty is superb.
I kinda wish i hadn't spent £6K (probably/definitely more) on Snap On and Mac :(

Six individual drawer units plus a tallboy cupboard and then a piece of MDF separating that to where the existing cupboard is. They are push to open and hold 75KG each IIRC.

One part of the plasterboard removed. It was just open space behind it.

IMG-4742.jpg

Things used to get lost here, and access wasn't great due to the slope of the stairs, plus no light in there (rectifiable I know)

IMG-4744.jpg

The drawer units themselves installed.

IMG-4746.jpg

One drawer out:

IMG-4750.jpg

The tallboy unit/door is also push to open.

Way more usable storage space plus the ability to sort it a lot better too. Very happy, we had the three drawer version in the old house and it's one of the things we miss the most.

Only thing is now we have to arrange a tip run as they don't have a commercial wasn't license so I have a load of plasterboard and other bits which have been removed to get rid off.
Very impressive.

V F

V F

Soldato
Got this just before Halloween and the colour is fitting:

BD867007-9E63-4175-9284-CA25CAC91575.jpeg F627FF1A-45A0-4790-9842-CCF6753994D9.jpeg 86993784-A6AE-43DA-8CE3-BF4B0D1AC9D7.jpeg

Took it on track last week. :)

I'm curious, have you ever played Assetto Corsa and are they as hard to drive as they are in Assetto Corsa? They're quite loose cars when starting to push them. Though they seem to be fun. A lot of weight transfer.

Nice colour scheme. I assume it's a form of metallic pearlescent the way it shifts to yellow in brighter parts?

Pool table classier than a piano :o

Richard Clayderman.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've a full Snap on/Mac Tools set up for when i worked as a tech/grease monkey in main dealers, then moved to full time MOT tester.
I then kept the set up at home and bought the full Halfords kit for work, and tbh for the money it's an absolute steal, and the warranty is superb.
I kinda wish i hadn't spent £6K (probably/definitely more) on Snap On and Mac :(
But it's so shiny! So that's enough reason for me :D

Kei

Kei

Soldato
A few more tools turned up today. Snap on 1/4" flex ratchet and 6, 7, 8 & 9mm ratchet spanner set.

Most of my tools are a mix of Teng, Facom, Draper and screwfix. (all of which have been great) I'm being cunning on sniffing out the used bargains on ebay to fill in gaps in my tool set. There are still quite a few gaps to be filled. I'm eyeing up Koken for some of it where I can't find any snap on or similar going cheap.

Angry pixies :D
:D Clearly someone else watches AvE "vijayos".

Back
Top Bottom