Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
This one is only 400 lumines, but seems amazingly bright to me.

I have to take a load of Xmas decorations to the loft later, so will test it out :D
The 1500lm bike light I got recently is insane.

Literally lights up a whole back yard.

Last edited:
Soldato
The 1500lm bike light I got recently is insane.

Literally lights up a whole back yard.

1500 lumines is insane :p

Man of Honour
I've had torches that appear brighter from just a few hundred lumens vs one with thousands purely because the reflector and lens used is just better designed - Reflector/glass styles really makes a massive difference!

Having said that, 2000 lumens ain't half bad in a projector type lens :p

EtLbMCP.gif

Soldato
I'm glad I didn't get the 83 inch G2 as this was a tight squeeze lol. Nearly held out for the LG 77G3 but life's to short. Absolutely amazing picture with no issues whatsoever it's beautiful! I put a disc in from my 4k UHD Game of Thrones boxset to play with the Dolby Vision settings and I couldn't stop grinning.

View attachment uHcNtwk.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm glad I didn't get the 83 inch G2 as this was a tight squeeze lol. Nearly held out for the 77 LG G3 but life to short. Absolutely amazing picture with no issues whatsoever it's beautiful! I put a disc in from my 4k UHD Game of Thrones boxset to play with the Dolby Vision settings and I couldn't stop grinning.

View attachment uHcNtwk.jpg
I can't fit anything bigger than 65 beside my chimney breast and I promise the other half when we moved in that thisbwould be a living room and not a man cave like the pervious house!!!

Caporegime
Bought a used camera at 1/3rd of original price. A7R3, only 13k shutter count but wear round the edges, everything works and still boxed. The charger has not even left the box, still brand new, same with the strap. Clearly owned by a photographer with multiple Sony bodies.

Put on a Smallrig base, screen protector and put in my settings. Oh yeah!

8KPo2Ygl.jpg

VIIctTnl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom