Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

JRJ

JRJ

Associate
Bought a used camera at 1/3rd of original price. A7R3, only 13k shutter count but wear round the edges, everything works and still boxed. The charger has not even left the box, still brand new, same with the strap. Clearly owned by a photographer with multiple Sony bodies.

Put on a Smallrig base, screen protector and put in my settings. Oh yeah!

8KPo2Ygl.jpg

VIIctTnl.jpg

The Smallrig stuff is great, I put the base on my A7C and it changed the feel of the camera completely, sits perfectly in hand now.

Soldato
More jooce.

csUzhzel.jpg

I actually paid 'net' £45 each for these new, usually around £65-£70.

As I needed a second charger (£20) and it never hurts to have another Macpak (£15) I bought a drill/impact combi set with 2 x 5ah, charger and case for £185 (5% code + a few % cash back) and then sold the unused drill/impact bodies on Facebook in less than an hour for £60 :cool:

Soldato
Some handles and hooks for walk in wardrobe.... Painted the doors and getting some carpets soon.jpeg

1kMIxXI.jpeg

csgDiAe.jpeg

DS8ekSp.jpeg

Pet Northerner
Don
Can you maybe give some detail about why it was a problem so we can avoid it in future? I have no idea why all those posts were nuked, what I saw seemed fine to me.

The user posted a picture that people took the mick out of. To save face he edited his post to remove it.

People reposting the deleted image to continue the bullying (cos that’s what it is now) will find themselves banned.

Edit to be clear @arctine had re-posted the image twice after it was removed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom