Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
S23 Ultra 512GB

PXL-20230228-130938634.jpg

inb4 dibs

Samsung still using curved screens? Blergh.

Soldato
@LiE Could your next phone be an Iphone 13 mini? I'm after one cheap, don't mind waiting 2 weeks (1 week for you to replace the Samsung, another week to replace the mini)
The mini is fantastic. By the way. You won’t regret it. The only reason I sold it was because I was in need of a slightly bigger screen / better camera setup. (the macro setting on the pro is great)

Soldato
The mini is fantastic. By the way. You won’t regret it. The only reason I sold it was because I was in need of a slightly bigger screen / better camera setup. (the macro setting on the pro is great)

Yeah, my wife has the 12 and it always feels nice to use. I'm still on an 8, but it'd be nice to have the larger screen for smaller physical size.

Soldato
A battery to replace the worn out one in my trusty APC BackUps650 UPS that I've had for about a billion years ....... lol

p8OF8yc.jpg
Reminds me the UPS at work today was complaining it's battery time. Will the 2 people who work at that test lab do anything about it? Of course not.

I'm only there for a couple of days, it's not my usual office but I suspect I'll need to request permission to sort it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom