Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Talking of the Tay Tay Swift tickets a mate and I tried to get NFL Germany tickets for Miami Dolphins v Kansas City Chiefs. The stadium holds maybe 60k (a guess?) Frankfurt. We were each around 1.5millionth in the queue. Tickets up hours later for around £800 (Cheapest started around £90 and we were willing to pay up to £175 each) Indianapolis Colts vs New England Patriots(popular team over here) went up for sale yesterday, over 2.8million in that queue, too.

Soldato
My new sealed old 2011 stock of a G400 mouse arrived today. I tried a new MX518 legendary, didnt like it

L7oe8z7h.jpg

Associate
After several logitech mice failing just after warranty ran out ive gone for a razer, i tried one years ago and didnt like it, hopefully this one lives up to the reviews. Stupidly expensive though £160 and thats with £20 off.
Lm3ExEF.jpg

Associate
Just ordered this, £69.99 (usual price £99.99) TomTom Start 52 Lite. My old satnav is just about dead now so was looking to upgrade, second hand they're selling for around this price or more on Ebay etc afaik.

gYiDMaX.jpg

Associate
Gave up on sat navs long ago with map updates etc.

Google nav is great!
I would use that but i pay a lot for data on my mobile phone as i'm not on a contract i'm on pay as you go, i've found out the hard way just a few hours google mapping on it can cost £10 to £20.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom