Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Uv6F5JB.jpg

Soldato
Got my boy a new water fountain. wanted something small and easy to clean out and the ability to see inside to check on water level and quality.

1.5L and no fiddly bits. Has a fauset attachment but he doesn't like it so staying as a pool.

Doesn't have fancy filter systems like some but that's what makes them a pain to clean as there is so many places for aglae build up due to the tray the filter sits in. But I will be washing it every week so not a big deal. Has regular sponge/carbon filter that can be washed and re-used for a few weeks and cheap to get that is good enough for filtering out hair/dust/insects etc and I guess the carbon part helps. I use filtered water anyway.

IMG-20240224-164040.jpg

IMG-20240224-164053.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Picked up a little router table with plunge router included on FB marketplace, I was going to build one for my Makita palm router but this was pretty cheap so has saved me a few hours work plus now I have a plunge router. I need some quadrant moulding to finish off last year's bedroom wardrobe build I did, but after seeing the price of it recently I realised I can just make my own with a router table out of some redwood timber board. Will cost me £10 of wood to get what I need rather than £70+.

Will need to start buying skirting board soon when we finish decorating some rooms too so I might have a go at making some of that and again save me quite a bit of money.

53548489672_c580092781_b.jpg

53549550748_5ed2bfc024_b.jpg

I also bought 13 OSB board cut off's from B&Q at £2 each, 60x60cm so quite cheap for what it is. I plan to use most of them for garage shelving that I want to build soon, but I used two of them to build a basic table saw and thickness planer cart. Now I don't have to awkwardly drag it out of the garage when I need to use it.

53549356186_46786e0da6_b.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Picked up a little router table with plunge router included on FB marketplace, I was going to build one for my Makita palm router but this was pretty cheap so has saved me a few hours work plus now I have a plunge router. I need some quadrant moulding to finish off last year's bedroom wardrobe build I did, but after seeing the price of it recently I realised I can just make my own with a router table out of some redwood timber board. Will cost me £10 of wood to get what I need rather than £70+.

Will need to start buying skirting board soon when we finish decorating some rooms too so I might have a go at making some of that and again save me quite a bit of money.

53548489672_c580092781_b.jpg

53549550748_5ed2bfc024_b.jpg

I also bought 13 OSB board cut off's from B&Q at £2 each, 60x60cm so quite cheap for what it is. I plan to use most of them for garage shelving that I want to build soon, but I used two of them to build a basic table saw and thickness planer cart. Now I don't have to awkwardly drag it out of the garage when I need to use it.

53549356186_46786e0da6_b.jpg

I really want a plunge router. Table looks even better!

Associate
I really want a plunge router. Table looks even better!
I don't understand why the guy/lady (I bought it from their daughter I think) that had it before me had a plunge router affixed to the table, as you'd have to 'plunge' it up for it to work?? Not sure

I'm happy to add a new tool to my collection anyway, even if a budget one. I probably won't use it often.

Caporegime
I can't stop buying cheese despite the horrific effects of lactose intolerance:(

In italy can get literally everything without lactose, here there's like 1 milk, 1 cheese.

There any major brand that uses milk also makes a senza lattosio version and they taste the same. Here lactofree tastes weirdly sweet

Don
Couple of new(er) car doors:
lVOUBxU.png

fK3xQ0b.png

To fix this brain fart moment:
kfARk2S.png

(in case you were going to ask, it was a long night dealing with a casualty, spent many hours waiting for an ambulance for onward transportation/extraction, I drove home (1 mile tops) and clipped a corner I've driven round almost daily for years and years..... hey, ho. Casualty survived, so did I, bent metal can be mended, here is the proof :p

Back
Top Bottom