Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
OP
[TW]Fox;25478197 said:
Is there a reason why you don't just buy everything at once and get it built? You seem to be collecting parts over what seems like an age :p

You're too late for the party. ;) It is built, this is just an upgrade. :p

Man of Honour
OP
0g3w.jpg

Man of Honour
OP
Now I want new headphones..

I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....

Damn you mrk :p

Easy, don't buy any. :p

Man of Honour
OP
I certainly don't need any. I have what is considered to be one of the best open back headphones ever made. A pair of one of the best closed headphones on the market. A pair of most used headphones used in recording studios all around the world. A pair of headphones that most DJ's would use.

But I just want more lol

It's so easy to get carried away and get a pointless upgrade. Which closed and recording studio headphones do you have?

Man of Honour
OP
Beyerdynamic T1's for you Cosimo. ;) :cool:

Nice and such temptation. :p I've got some Kenwood HS-5 headphones for my radio gear and some fancy Denon noise cancelling phones. Those Sony MDR-7506 headphones look to be the perfect replacement for my old Kenwoods. The temptation won't be resisted for much longer. Wait, the Audio-Technica ATH-M50s look good as well. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom