Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Months of waiting are finally over:

"The Eagle has landed" :D

Wow, very impressed :)

I doubt anyone gives a toss about your magazines guys why dont you keep that to the astronomy thread.. Now that rocket is more like it something "cool" that might interest others.

People post all sorts in here that might not be to the interest of others, give it a rest and don't worry about it.

First year university student I suppose? It amazes me how many books 1st years buy, there's no hope that you'll use them enough (some you won't even use once) to warrant the purchase price. Use your library!

I agree, during my post grad I learn to use the library an awful lot, only bought 1 book I needed for the dissertation which was not stocked in the library, I had 12 books out on loan at one point.

First year university student I suppose? It amazes me how many books 1st years buy, there's no hope that you'll use them enough (some you won't even use once) to warrant the purchase price. Use your library!

I saw them as more of an investment, I hope to be able to keep them for a long time & I find them absolutely fascinating to read over and write in.

First year 'mature' student doing a double honours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom