Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harsh guys harsh. You want to ban me because i brought a copy of the sun? lol, or that i was trying to prove a point to my friend through the means of humor?

I didn't even read it you overcritical potatoes :eek: I'm renovating a rocking chair so any old rag will do :)

Keep posting cool stuff guys don't worry be happy :cool:

It's practically Halloween after all ;)
IMG_20131018_202020_zpsf40eb317.jpg

Paint
IebxN8m.jpg.png
my house is going white :D

need to find out how you strip radiators though... whoever painted them before I lived here did a **** job

Last edited:
mrk how much that set you back? And would a high ISO make the grain visible?

It was £70.49 after a 40% discount was applied.

That was taken at ISO400 so there's no noise, what you see is the canvas fabric itself, hard to differentiate on a picture of it I guess. But if you mean if you shot something in high ISO would you be able to see the noise then in most cases no, noise won't exhibit itself onto prints in the same way it does on images on a computer screen :)

It was £70.49 after a 40% discount was applied.

That was taken at ISO400 so there's no noise, what you see is the canvas fabric itself, hard to differentiate on a picture of it I guess. But if you mean if you shot something in high ISO would you be able to see the noise then in most cases no, noise won't exhibit itself onto prints in the same way it does on images on a computer screen :)

Sweet :) Don't think I'll be buying myself one quite that big. Thanks for all your knowledge in several threads ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom