Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Nice Jacket, looks to have the correct button placement aswell.

I have the original one after seeing it on Skyfall, have had it a year now so needs rewaxing.

Nice! The To Ki To X is an awesome jacket, and worth a small fortune now. I still need to send the postcard off to register it.

I do like it, is it waxed textured surface?

Aye, fully waxed. :)

Soldato
HNzM4pL.png

Very cheap kit - paid £6 for it. Most of the tools were sprawled all over the inner packaging, but it seems fairly good. Resized three watch bracelets and the main tool hasn't fallen apart (yet).

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Did I see right that you've got a large, how do you find the fit for your measurements?

BR Peacoat - L

That's correct. It was a bit of a lucky guess and some research. Just for reference I am 5"10 / 190lb / 43" Chest / 34 Waist.

Its best to email them with your measurements, as I found there customer service department very helpful.

One thing I will need to do at some point is take to the tailor's as the arms are a little long.

On the subject of Skyfall coats, I also have on the way which should arrive next month the Tom Ford overcoat from the end scene of Skyfall where DC is overlooking London. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
[RXP]Andy;25605192 said:
BR Peacoat - L

That's correct. It was a bit of a lucky guess and some research. Just for reference I am 5"10 / 190lb / 43" Chest / 34 Waist.

Its best to email them with your measurements, as I found there customer service department very helpful.

One thing I will need to do at some point is take to the tailor's as the arms are a little long.

On the subject of Skyfall coats, I also have on the way which should arrive next month the Tom Ford overcoat from the end scene of Skyfall where DC is overlooking London. :)

Thanks for that, I'll probably be a medium then I'm 6"1, 174lb, 40 chest, 32 waist.

Best start looking, I take it they don't do sales very often?

Soldato
plane.jpg

£1.99 for the 1st issue ...thats how they sucker you in :eek:

Permabanned
That looks better than the Marvel chess set I've seen advertised, at least you can just buy the issues/planes you actually want and not be pressured into collecting the whole set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom