Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
So I've heard. Watched & enjoyed the film for the first time a couple of nights ago, so thought I'd have a read of the book as well :)

The book is on a whole other level compared to the film with regards to violence and graphicness. You're in for a treat :p

Such an amazing book.

Soldato
They look quite short in the photo, but they are 11's!

11834453066_3c92e112f0.jpg

(just realised how **** the photo really is. Meh!)

Soldato
mac.jpg

MacBook Pro 13" Retina. Wasn't too fussed about getting a Mac, but I wanted a 13" screen with a higher resolution than the standard 1366x768 rubbish that seems to be doing the rounds. Most of the PC laptops with 1920x1080 resolution seemed to be around the £1k mark anyway, so the Mac with 2650x1600 resolution wasn't all that much more expensive considering. I'm loving the resolution :) That Windows 7 running inside Fusion is configured for 1920x1080. I realise that'll need the DPI scaling upped a tad though.

Associate
MacBook Pro 13" Retina. Wasn't too fussed about getting a Mac, but I wanted a 13" screen with a higher resolution than the standard 1366x768 rubbish that seems to be doing the rounds. Most of the PC laptops with 1920x1080 resolution seemed to be around the £1k mark anyway, so the Mac with 2650x1600 resolution wasn't all that much more expensive considering. I'm loving the resolution :) That Windows 7 running inside Fusion is configured for 1920x1080. I realise that'll need the DPI scaling upped a tad though.
Good choice! Have you tried Bootcamp before? You can switch between OSX and W7 :)

Man of Honour
xmgqZiJ.jpg

Such Science
Much Winning
Wow?

According to Logitech it will last 250 hours on performance mode which polls at 500 reports a second instead of 125 in Endurance mode and in that mode the alkaline AAs will last 1440 hours. Time to get some Eneloops for even longer runs.

It feels lighter than the G700 it's replacing even though it houses 2 batteries instead of 1 but you can also run it with a single battery should you want to.

0dKSJme.jpg

Edit*
Initial bad points are that the mouse wheel has no freewheel mode like previous gaming/performance mice. Not a huge deal as I used it maybe twice in the last year. The mouse wheel also has no left or right button for scrolling or customisation. Instead those buttons are relocated to the thumb area where you have the 6 buttons instead of 4 as found on the G700. All 6 and the DPI switcher buttons can be customised.

Last edited:
Associate
Such Science
Much Winning
Wow?

According to Logitech it will last 250 hours on performance mode which polls at 500 reports a second instead of 125 in Endurance mode and in that mode the alkaline AAs will last 1440 hours. Time to get some Eneloops for even longer runs.

It feels lighter than the G700 it's replacing even though it houses 2 batteries instead of 1 but you can also run it with a single battery should you want to.

Great looking mouse, your photographs sell it better than the ones on logitechs website.

Was torn between the g700s and this however went with the g700s due to the hyperscroll wheel and left/right scroll buttons.
The cord that came with it was just awful though but thankfully replaced it with a normal micro usb which actually bends.

Man of Honour
Even in Endurance mode the 125 reports/second feel more accurate to small movements than the G700 at 1000 reports/sec. The Delta Zero optical sensor is said to be a cut above the laser versions found on the other Gxxx mice. Performance is definitely nicer. I don't like variable dpi so have it set to a static 1200 whereas the G700 felt best at 800 and a polling rate of 1000.

Worst part about the G700 for me (had 3 over the years) was that the battery lasts a day if you have a gaming session so having to have the cord nearby to charge it or use it cabled was faff and hotswapping a battery with a fresh one when it goes low got a bit tiresome after a year+ :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom