An A3 photo book:

ubjd.jpg

qgyk.jpg

3qpc.jpg

q8qc.jpg

You can guess the subject. :D

Man of Honour
OP
I might be interested again when players aren't being complete fools on the pitch and giving the game a bad rep.

99.9% of them aren't so there is nothing to stop you. :p

Let's not turn this thread into a footie debate as there is another place for that. :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
you've given me an idea with that. I think I might take a look into doing a best of season xx - xx photo book from all the seasons I've been taking photos at Glebe Park :D

It's worth keeping an eye on Photobox offers. I got 70% off my book and it's A3 format. You get three months to use the discount when you buy it. :)

Man of Honour
OP
One for Cosimo... :)

Asking you as you have roughly 87 different tablets etc :p

I'm looking for a light weight, colour screen tablet with a decent battery and screen as I'm looking for what can primarily be an E-Reader.

Suggestions sir? :)

If you want a tablet then the Nexus 7 (2013) is the one to go for. Jack of all trades, fast, great screen the best small tablet out there. You have the advantage of being able to look at multimedia which you can’t do on a dedicated e-reader.

If you go for an e-reader then look no further than the Kindle Paperwhite. Small, light screen readable in all light conditions. You can read it in bright sunlight or when your partner is asleep. You can’t easily read tablets in sunlight so they are not much good outside. You can change text size and fonts, etc. I only read books on a KP as it’s comfortable to hold in one hand and I can use it outside.

My preference would be for the KP if you do a lot of reading. There is an updated KP coming out in October which you can pre-order so I would wait for that.

Both Waitrose and John Lewis have these on display so you could try them out and they all give a two year guarantee which is worth considering. Over to you…. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom