Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked this thing so much when it broke I bought another one.

IMG_20140301_123254.jpg

If you've got leathers in your car then I can still highly recommend some Z10 to keep it supple and fresh and smelling like something from heaven :)

zaino.jpg

normally with reputable places (i think the frasers autographs was a one off) the certificate will mean something but I've used places like A1sportingmemorbelia to get signed sports stuff and they normally have a photo of the person signing the item which adds to the legitimacy.

I could understand if they had a signed autograph, with a correct COA, simply listed under the wrong name on their site. The fact they're selling a signed photograph of John Turturro with a so-called 'certificate of authenticity' stating it's Harold Ramis makes me question the authenticity of any of the autographs they sell on that site.

hEZdfbIl.jpg

Annoyingly, I have a UK membership with Better (the people that run the Aquatic Centre), but the membership to the aquatic centre isn't included in their UK membership despite it covering every other pool they have in the Uk... (They've recently added a tiny point in their T&Cs..) so am now having to pay £4.50 to swim in the pool for 60 minutes...

If they actually kick me out after sixty minutes, got to admit will not be most chuffed... But I want to swim in it just to say I have. There are plenty of other pools in London I could swim in if I wanted...

kd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom