Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Went to see The Presidents of the United States of America at the O2 Empire in Sheppards Bush Last night (40th Birthday Prezzie from a mate!!)...

And I cam home with this

http://i.imgur.com/HndAgf8.jpg

Their New Album... Signed! :D

They were FANTASTIC!!!

That's awesome :cool: I got that album delivered as I signed up to the funding thing, I really like it, hasn't left my car CD player since it turned up :)

Unfortunately couldn't go see them this time as my gf was going away so couldn't really justify going away for the night :p

Soldato
:):)

20140303_111836_HDR.jpg

Soldato
I really like the Logitech MX518 and I decided to get some backups.
I found 1 MX518 and several G400 which are supposed to be the replacement for the518.
when I find something I like or feel I cant get in the future I stock up.
http://www.njrod.com/images/hf/mice.jpg
I know how you feel. My MX1000 was like an extension to my arm, and it's been really frustrating getting used to a different mouse.

Caporegime
now that's awesome! :D

I am not a student anymore but I wish I am every morning I get up for work :p

I don't have many vices,smoking, drinking, gamble or any other hobbies that costs money, I don't go to football matches, or anything like that. I did think about getting a Yamaha Pacifica though, talk about the opposite end of the spectrum, but then no doubt I would want to upgrade that in the future so I thought why not cut out the loses I will from buying the Pacifica and get something nicer. So the goal was to get 1 solid body electric and be the end of it, no need to upgrade again, not be surrounded by LPs, Strats, Tele, 355 etc etc. The PRS popped up on my radar at once in a life time price so I jumped on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom