Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Whats your phone battery like? I find it worrying that you need to carry a spare battery around with you!

It's excellent but I keep a spare in my work bag or the car for emergencies. I often work out on the sea so don't always have access to a power point to charge when battery gets low and it does since cell reception is weaker so the phone has to work harder to keep a stable 3G connection.

Soldato
Picked up the exact same tv yesterday was just about to post a pic of it but dont see the point now, agree for the money its great just need a set of speakers or soundbar as im not much for the sound.

Did you faff about with the settings at all? I've settled with Movie mode on, warm 2 preset colour, gamma at minus 1, sharpness to zero, screen fit set as default display and the motion compensation Gubbins on as well. Had to up the brightness a tad for that though.

Associate
Pair of bargain Nikes for the summer hols. £27 delivered from Aliexpress.

20140607_181650.jpg

Soldato
Did you faff about with the settings at all? I've settled with Movie mode on, warm 2 preset colour, gamma at minus 1, sharpness to zero, screen fit set as default display and the motion compensation Gubbins on as well. Had to up the brightness a tad for that though.

Yeah spent most of this morning messing around with settings ive got the sound set on movie atm aswel im happy with the picture now cant remember what ive got it set as but i know i adjusted a few settings a tad. Thinking of picking up some edifier R1600Ts to hook up to it

Caporegime
Few things bought in an expensive month, such as two new front tyres for the car, car insurance, both of which make uninteresting photographs, but also these:[/IMG]

Nice, I like oak. Too much naff pine around these days. Nice tasteful chairs, too.

The dining table chairs on the long side look very close to each other - is it extendible, as if not people are going to be hitting each others' elbows whilst eating!

Caporegime
Soldato
Nice, I like oak. Too much naff pine around these days. Nice tasteful chairs, too.

The dining table chairs on the long side look very close to each other - is it extendible, as if not people are going to be hitting each others' elbows whilst eating!

Yeah, its extendable. You pull out the ends of the table and slide in the central piece of wood which is store underneath.

We actually just have four chairs around it, the other two go in the spare bedroom and its a lot more comfortable for 4 given our limited space in the dining room. When friends and family come round, we will bring the chairs back and extend the table. Its a little tight at the ends with the chairs, but its nothing that isn't tolerable for the short period of time and allows everybody to eat round the table together.

Got them through Debenhams in a sale, got loads off but it was built by a company based near Mansfield (I forget their name).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom