Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
I have a btwin bike with those inner tubes so opted to go with the same from decathlon. Will take a look into the Conti ones for future though :)

My bike is bTwin too. Either I was very unlucky with the tubes I had or I managed to otherwise fix the cause, but I kept getting punctures with bTwin's tubes and I haven't had a problem at all with Conti (yet).

POB

POB

Soldato
sp3.jpg

Surface Pro 3.

Soldato
Same here, surface 3 is now a viable option as a tablet. Previous versions were too thick, short battery and under powered.

Probably going to wait it out till 14nm chips, perhaps surface 4

Soldato
Like the Surface 3 and particularly like how the Mushroom is showing a healthy interest in it. Seeing if we can get some here soon.

M.

Associate
I own a Omni 10, which is slightly lighter than the Surface 3 and I have to say that they are not as portable as one would think: Using them with just one hand is very very uncomfortable.

They are great gadgets, though. Running full windows in such a small device is amazing.

Caporegime
Associate
Now this is much more interesting than the usual boring stuff posted each day :) Tell us more about it :cool:

I have been looking for a vinyl Jukebox for quite a while, the problem is fully refurbished and around £4,000 or more or a heap that doesn't work £500+

I decided on one of the last few made a 1980's NSM Satellite 200 - The 200 denotes it can play 100 records (2 sides making 200 options).

It can play either 45's with the centre or without, this one cost me £1,000 and it needs a service and new stylus, a guy is coming to do that for me tomorrow (who I found on the Internet).

It had a few little problems that I have managed to sort myself, some say this model has just started to fall on the side of being a collectors items and prices should start to rise.

The challenge and fun has been sourcing old 45's, they are treble the price second hand that they were new.

The old plastic 45's cases as well, second hand prices for those on ebay are ridiculous, described now as retro.

Once it has had a service I will try and remember to upload another image of two with the lights pulsating to the sound of the music.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom