Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Some Teutonic metal:

xjBJg3.jpg

0WtWga.jpg

Permabanned
I'm not...its a terminology thing 80 birds = 80 clays my bad for not explaining.

OK :)

Sorry for getting all judgemental on your ass... :p

I had a go at clay pigeon shooting for the first time a couple of months ago, quite enjoyed it... got 7/11 on my first go... hit the first one too, tutor was somewhat surprised.

Wouldn't mind doing it some more if/when I return to UK... doesn't really happen over here... at least not with the residence permit I have!

Soldato
Haven't bought myself anything of note lately so decided to finally replace a crappy wireless keyboard and mouse with these.

Mionix Naos 7000 and a Corsair Raptor K40

kbm.jpg

Love the mouse considering I never even held it before purchasing and just went off recommendations. The kyebroad im not that used to yt ;)

Soldato
Haven't bought myself anything of note lately so decided to finally replace a crappy wireless keyboard and mouse with these.

Mionix Naos 7000 and a Corsair Raptor K40

Love the mouse considering I never even held it before purchasing and just went off recommendations. The kyebroad im not that used to yt ;)

You bought well on the mouse, i have used Mionix Naos for years and find them the best yet.

Soldato
You bought well on the mouse, i have used Mionix Naos for years and find them the best yet.

Never heard of it until the other day when I started doing some research. Always used Microsoft Intellimice and then Logitech MX518/G400 for years after.

This is a similar design but somehow more comfortable and made from better materials :)

Plus it has customisable lights ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom