Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
PA030005.jpg

How many legs do you have supporting both?

I have two legs connecting the two tables together and one in the far corner. You get 4 legs but I only used three to stop the table separating.

1500mm x 750mm each desk.

Last edited:
Soldato
Got this a couple weeks ago now (you literally have to sleep with someone to buy them).
2015 Limited Edition Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon release. Quite possibly the best bourbon ever (been winning all kinds of awards) :D

I tried them at the Whisky show at the weekend. Agreed, probably the best bourbon I've tried but I'm not really a bourbon drinker.

Soldato
If i sleep with her can I reserve a bottle please? :D

So she slept with someone to get the opportunity to buy them?

:D
Yes (as long as I can have half the bottle). Well it was a female she got the hook up from, so in my mind....let's go with yes! :p

I tried them at the Whisky show at the weekend. Agreed, probably the best bourbon I've tried but I'm not really a bourbon drinker.

It really is, the 2010 and 2013 were considered up there alone with Pappy. Did a blind taste test last week, and everyone chose the 2015.

Had ours signed by hall of fame master distiller Jim routledge :)

Soldato
Apologies for the potato picture...got my 28" 4k monitor today:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MO-071-AS&groupid=17&catid=1895

I am still currently running my side monitors in landscape(24") but I may flip them and run portrait.

And the top monitor, Im also undecided whether or not I want to keep it yet.

AND I haven't bothered to setup wallpapers yet lol

It is epic having this much screen real estate to play with but it is glitched the 1080p monitors slightly in terms of mouse pointer sizes and text quality. May have to try and plug other monitors into my second card to see if it helps.

PXTlUkb.jpg

Last edited:
Permabanned
It's sooooooo much more pink than any photo i've seen makes it look... so I now have a very gay phone... but it's OK, as I fancied a change from grey/black... just now wondering how long it will take for me to be hit on by a dude...

_H5A3650 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

_H5A3652 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

I like the speed bump... it's about as fast as the Samsung S6 which outshone my i6+ in terms of speed... the screen seems to have an improved contrast ratio. I managed to drain the battery in a day, which is a novelty for a 6+ style phone, but that's probably because i was fiddling with it a lot, downloading all my apps and other setup bits.

And the keyboard works properly (unlike any android device i've ever used)... I'm quite happy to be back on iOS... it just works better. Maybe one day Android will catch up and I'll try again... but that's what the S6 was supposed to be :/

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Gonna have to get the matching attire for it now dudette.

Also you realise there are different keyboards on Android, some even shared between both platforms now! Samsung's keyboard is hardly great.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Gonna have to get the matching attire for it now dudette.

Also you realise there are different keyboards on Android, some even shared between both platforms now! Samsung's keyboard is hardly great.

It's not just the keyboard, I find the accuracy of all android devices i've used to be temperamental... apple seem to have implemented a better algorithm, it'll be that simple as the hardware's pretty much the same...

It's... fabulous! :p

its a bit...............you know..............girly?

Well... I have been trying to get in touch with my feminine side...

Maybe get a case for it?

Mayyyyybe... I just don't like using phones in cases... especially one that's already so big.

If you squint it looks...no wait it's still very pink. GOOD LUCK!

It looks EVEN MORE pink in real life... NONE of the pictures available offer a reasonable rendition of just how pink this thing really is.

If I get a case now, it's going to have to be a rainbow one when I attend the pride parade...

Caporegime
Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Moire
Not sure about these they look and feel kinda cheap for the price
5MM4qmg.jpg
Nike Foundation Full Zip Hoody
cGVLquj.jpg
Adidas ZX 750 [yet another pair but they are so comfy]
Ljg5wza.jpg

Think I need a new phone that takes decent photos next....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom