Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I'd ask for another one, somebody seems to have defaced that with thick black marker pen :p

I know, I can't even find out my own god damn details! :p

Nice going. Where are you thinking of going?

It's a bit open ended at the minute, we were thinking of flying into Hanoi and working our way south before heading into Cambodia :)

Going to do some diving?

Maybe...the whole 'big trip' is not a diving holiday, my girlfriend doesn't dive, it's a trip for us both. I will have the odd days diving here and there, but we'll see. So far the Yongala wreck in Auz on the GBR & and Poor Knights Islands in NZ are for definite :)

Soldato
Maybe...the whole 'big trip' is not a diving holiday, my girlfriend doesn't dive, it's a trip for us both. I will have the odd days diving here and there, but we'll see. So far the Yongala wreck in Auz on the GBR & and Poor Knights Islands in NZ are for definite :)

I did the Yongala wreck off Townsend (if memory serves me right) and it was a fantastic dive. It's nice as it's more of a serious dive, all other tourists are near Byron Bay and obviously GBR. We saw all kinds of wild life down including sea turtles, snakes etc.... no sharks at that dive :(

Caporegime
I did the Yongala wreck off Townsend (if memory serves me right) and it was a fantastic dive. It's nice as it's more of a serious dive, all other tourists are near Byron Bay and obviously GBR. We saw all kinds of wild life down including sea turtles, snakes etc.... no sharks at that dive :(

Can't wait, I'm told there or going up the coast a bit to Port Douglas is much better than the standard day trip stuff from Cairns which is overdived to oblivion!

Soldato
27wvkhw.jpg

Late to the Wii U party, but got all these games to enjoy.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom