Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Over the last few weeks I've been selling stuff and saving for this beauty below.
I had planned to take the £469 to pay a full deposit on one this morning but last night I had a Gumtree email alert telling me there was one for sale in Perton Wolverhampton for £250.
I picked it up this morning saving £220 - back of the net.

rolandgr55b.jpg

Excellent find

Love it when I get stuff I want at massive savings well done Dimpy :)

Permabanned
7OgOaoJ.png

Some vinyl. From left to right; Pinch & Mumdance - Big Slug, Nomine - Blind Man (but I actually bought it for the B side), Synkro - Transient EP (favourite track is Transient, whole EP is great though, old Seba and Paradox vibe to it) and lastly Source Direct - Black Rose, which is the first release under the Source Direct name in 14 years. Of course I was going to get it.

And then the Wileyfox Swift phone and some headphones for outdoor use with it over the winter. Headphones only cost a tenner so they can get rained on, dropped, snagged, whatever.

STILL waiting on my Bonobo albums coming.... not impressed with the shop I bought them from. They were much cheaper than buying from Amazon, even when you account for the £1.26 for postage. But at that price for postage I expect them to arrive quicker than this.

Soldato
The 54bit kit is rather good! :)

But why two routers?

i was using 2 quid cheapo kit off ebay from China for past few years, then decided to buy something decent.

** No competitor hinting please **

one will eventually go to another family member's household.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Bought a rear wiper. One of my first times parking in a supermarketcar park and normally I will reverse park, unfortunately because of the moron parked beside me not in the lines (in a tiny citroen c3), I parked in front and somehow managed not to hit this bollard but got right beside it! :O Lesson learned

IMG_20151031_125536_zpsrbs0mwvr.jpg

IMG_20151031_184918_zps8nssfxy3.jpg

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Can't see what purpose those bollards serve, are people really going to mount the kerb to park?

Some cars (esp saloons) have a large rear overhang - two back to back could completely block the path.

Soldato
Attended the Brick event at the NEC yesterday, ended up buying this for my girlfriend;

agc0ALul.jpg.png

I'll post up a picture when she's finished! :D

edit, finished!;

h6hr4RTl.jpg.png

2RFkl0Cl.jpg.png

Df6f4Sal.jpg.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom