Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
rps20160605_162741_528.jpg

Hauled an Ikea Markus home.

I was looking at Steelcase ergonomic office chairs a while back, but it's a lot of £ for a chair (however supportive...), and having heard many good things about the Markus, I went to see it and liked how this felt. For the price with 10yr warranty, can't complain. It reclines quite far back, perfect for those after editing music sessions :cool:

Associate
Because my Onkyo went pop and would not stop blinking red at me!!

AV.jpg

Sounds better.
Andi.

good choice. I just picked up a Yamaha myself after having Denon for the last 20 years .my most recent Denon crapped the bed for the 2nd time and I said bye bye..
this should hold me for I hope many more years to come
sorry for the crappy in a hurry Pic.
yamaha1050.jpg

Associate
I was doing 4/5k running then just walking in them the sole has worn through the side has a split where my little toe pokes through now and the heel has collapsed in on it's self

they are nice to have on in the beginning but as times goes on iv had to changes to adidas trainers again

I bought mine the end of jan and by the end of april I had swapped them out due to issues

Associate
I have this - had to rebuild it into a new frame when I hit my mates brand new phantom 4 :S whoops! Luckily it only took mine out as I clipped it with a blade which smashed!

Great bit of kit though!

Soldato
I have this - had to rebuild it into a new frame when I hit my mates brand new phantom 4 :S whoops! Luckily it only took mine out as I clipped it with a blade which smashed!

Great bit of kit though!

It's surprisingly easy to fly, slowly round the garden. I race RC cars so used to sticks but this is very different.

You'll see from the 2nd pic my first major rookie mistake. I put all the black props on first. :o

Soldato
rps20160605_162741_528.jpg

Hauled an Ikea Markus home.

I was looking at Steelcase ergonomic office chairs a while back, but it's a lot of £ for a chair (however supportive...), and having heard many good things about the Markus, I went to see it and liked how this felt. For the price with 10yr warranty, can't complain. It reclines quite far back, perfect for those after editing music sessions :cool:

Images of items I have purchased and put in the back of my M3 cabrio trying not to scratch the red leather bro m8.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom