Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato

• New TV - (Samsung UE55HU6900 55")
  • New Log Burner - (Contura 850) I'd posted before
  • New carpets throughout
  • New television table (Oak furniture land) and it's bloody heavy

Along with a New fitted kitchen :

We've also had the entire house rewired, new boiler installed, new fitted bathroom, and every wall and ceiling in every room plastered. After 8 months our house is now about 99% finished and it's actually feeling more like a home :D

Associate
New Wallet

Pottering about on a shooting forum and one of the chaps on there takes orders for his wife's leather work. She'll pretty much make anything to order. Queried about making me a wallet last night and told him exactly what I wanted compartment wise.

Looks quality! Any chance you could trust me the details? could do with a decent wallet and few other bits.

Soldato
New Wallet

Pottering about on a shooting forum and one of the chaps on there takes orders for his wife's leather work. She'll pretty much make anything to order. Queried about making me a wallet last night and told him exactly what I wanted compartment wise.

5pm today i get an email to say its made and ready for posting and a few photos of said wallet. The chaps wife is a experienced leather worker who used to make leather seats for Aston Martin!

I'm more than happy with it but I'll prob post a bit more once it's received and take some better photos

hzcHbYT.png

That's really nice, I'd love something like that.
How much was it if you don't mind me asking?

Soldato
nord.jpg

New axe.

Soldato
Bought a new bike but don't get it until the end of next week, so just have this picture I took to stare at until then.

TRJsgC4.jpg
Images over 1,280 pixels wide should be placed in spoiler tags as I've done for you.

Cheers

Surveyor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom