Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Haha i can relate to this. About a month after we moved into our house we went to bed and counted 21 spiders in our bedroom. Just lurking in every corner (and other places, i don't like in a 21 cornered house)

I don't think previous owners cleaned much though as the last few years it's been much reduced.
I dont know whats shocking - that you had spiders or you counted them all!

Associate
Haha i can relate to this. About a month after we moved into our house we went to bed and counted 21 spiders in our bedroom. Just lurking in every corner (and other places, i don't like in a 21 cornered house)

I don't think previous owners cleaned much though as the last few years it's been much reduced.
Apparently a few drops of Peppermint oil mixed with some water in a spritz bottle is a great repellent, seems spiders really despise something in the oil so it drives them away without doing any harm.

Soldato
Impulse buy after picking up a friend's version of this PRS and surprised how enjoyable it was to play with bright and punchy mid-range sound. Plus, seeing it considerably under priced online, while browsing, helped a lot, too.

Not sure my wife is quite so happy with another new addition to my stringed family...

hEjzwTC.jpg

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Were the rates good directly from them?

Yes but I had to negotiate it with them otherwise they try to stick you with around 8%, but get a few percent of that, but in the end no point in paying interest on something when cash in the bank, hence made sense to pay it off, also paid the remainder of the mortgage off too, it is a great feeling to literally have zero debt. :)

Soldato
Yes but I had to negotiate it with them otherwise they try to stick you with around 8%, but get a few percent of that, but in the end no point in paying interest on something when cash in the bank, hence made sense to pay it off, also paid the remainder of the mortgage off too, it is a great feeling to literally have zero debt. :)
Zero debt and a Ferrari :D

Soldato
So where about in the country is that? Assume about 500k based off of stamp duty you quoted?
I'm moving area if that's in the region of £500K.

I think he was referring to the fact he's saved £15000 on the first 500K - the rest/remainder he will have had to pay duty on. If not then as mentioned i'm moving...

EDIT: Maybe not by much - just googled house prices in Plymouth around £500/£600K mark - we really do need to move. There are some lovely properties in great locations - but the commute would be a killer...

And @ramirez - gorgeous house/location.

Last edited:
Soldato
just bought these AAA rechargeable batteries, these came like this, not sealed in at all, just un-clip from the back, also supposed to come with a case ? errm where is it

tQgYdm0.jpg.png

@ShiWarrior - I buy those exact same batteries and in my experience they come in standard blister packs when not sold in a case.

I'm not saying what you have received is a case, by any means, but it's different packaging to what i have ever received. And a quick look at Amazon it looks nothing like the 'case pack' that's advertised. You almost have a 'hybrid package' between the two ...

Back
Top Bottom