Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
After years of borrowing neighbors and friends ladders when needed, thought it time to have my own, telescopic goodness so the other half wont go into meltdown on the storage side of things :)

ladder.jpg

Associate
After years of borrowing neighbors and friends ladders when needed, thought it time to have my own, telescopic goodness so the other half wont go into meltdown on the storage side of things :)

ladder.jpg

Just make sure all the extention parts click into place properly, I've learned from a pretty scary experience lol

Associate
Just make sure all the extention parts click into place properly, I've learned from a pretty scary experience lol
Thanks Chris will make sure of that, or i can see me taking a tumble Cary-On style, they seem to be well made and solid for what i want to use them for, which is just to get into the attic and clearing the guttering of the house etc.

Associate
Thanks Chris will make sure of that, or i can see me taking a tumble Cary-On style, they seem to be well made and solid for what i want to use them for, which is just to get into the attic and clearing the guttering of the house etc.

Yes there pretty sturdy and the fact they compact down is excellent, just need to double check all the sections fully extend and click into place

Chris

Associate
How much, where from, and how high do they extend?
Do they feel nice and secure extended?

How much (£58.99), where from (Amazon), and how high do they extenD (3.2m fully extended, you can get up to 5m)

Got up into the loft tonight with them, first time in years, felt secure and solid enough not for me to be worried :)

Back
Top Bottom