Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Creed is indeed really nice, but, for the price they want? It's not THAT nice. I think the hype for it is way too overdone.

I'm genuinely enjoying Iceberg Twice and Quorum more and they are under £20 each for 200ml and 100ml respectively. Both last all day as well and get compliments.

Soldato
Fair enough :)

What's the Denon amp like? I'm on the verge of selling my Sonos equipment, and was looking at the Denon stuff due to Heos compatibility

Very good powerful sound. I have sonos stereo play 1s in my kitchen but this is a lot deeper sound. Generally I use it for movies /netflix but it's got all the Spotify etc compatibility you need (to be fair so does the x2000 it replaced).

I like this AVR particularly compared to previous pioneer as its very user friendly

Associate
New ampa Denon x2400h to replace x2000 which didn't seem to like ARC, but may be my tv. Highly recommended peter Tyson customer services. Saturday delivery and door to door swap
(the purple throw was to stop me scratching floor)

Also dragon ball fighter z on top left :p

Ch6C3Ch.jpg

!! The Xbox One S exhausts out the back. You are giving it no room to exhaust. The back of your cabinet is enclosed meaning the hot air blasts onto the back and back over the top and is re-ingested through the top by the fan. This will end badly for you. Also your A/V amp is going to overheat and get damaged. It has no room to breathe. Hot air rises out the top. Get a new AV centre.

Soldato
!! The Xbox One S exhausts out the back. You are giving it no room to exhaust. The back of your cabinet is enclosed meaning the hot air blasts onto the back and back over the top and is re-ingested through the top by the fan. This will end badly for you. Also your A/V amp is going to overheat and get damaged. It has no room to breathe. Hot air rises out the top. Get a new AV centre.

The whole rack has vents all the way underneath.. And the entire back is open on the AV receiver, it's not an issue

For info
4FZJjzh.jpg

Soldato

You'd hate to see my setup then :p

Associate
The whole rack has vents all the way underneath.. And the entire back is open on the AV receiver, it's not an issue

For info
4FZJjzh.jpg

The back is enclosed behind the Xbox and it looks like it has 2" of space behind it. I've had consoles overheat. It happens. Just trying to help you. Vents underneath something that ingests top and exhausts back are not going to help.
While I'm niggling your setup you should also not have your center channel speaker like that as the sound is bouncing off the cabinet both top and bottom. You want bookshelf/center speakers to ideally have nothing above them and to be right at the edge of the surface they are on so that the sound does not reflect. Sound actually does go straight up and down from the driver (for proof of this look at any speaker with a "horn" type waveguide.)

Again just trying to help, not trash talking.

Soldato
Had it over a year and never had any heat issues, overall the void will be relatively cool so doesn't matter if there's optimum output for the fan.

I agree the centre channel may not be in optimum position (probably better to be level with right/left) but still sounds good and looks better in a unit :p

Soldato
Mate came round and gave me his old Sony Sound Surround system as he's bought a new telly & soundbar.

Main amp only has a scart input & dvd so I ordered a new AV Receiver as the speakers & sub he gave me are pretty awesome

Dear Paul ,

You authorised a payment of £199.00 GBP to Richer Sounds Plc

Items Qty Price
Pioneer AV Receiver

SKU: PION-VSX531D-BLACK

1 £199.00 Subtotal £199 Shipping & Handling £0 Grand Total £199

https://www.richerso...531d-black.html

£200 I wasn't expecting to layout as I'm saving for a 12 string guitar

Soldato
Mate came round and gave me his old Sony Sound Surround system as he's bought a new telly & soundbar.

Main amp only has a scart input & dvd so I ordered a new AV Receiver as the speakers & sub he gave me are pretty awesome

Dear Paul ,

You authorised a payment of £199.00 GBP to Richer Sounds Plc

Items Qty Price
Pioneer AV Receiver

SKU: PION-VSX531D-BLACK

1 £199.00 Subtotal £199 Shipping & Handling £0 Grand Total £199

https://www.richerso...531d-black.html

£200 I wasn't expecting to layout as I'm saving for a 12 string guitar

Spring clip speaker binding posts, YUK.

Back
Top Bottom