Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Some cleaning bits

413786272.jpg

Squeegee rubbers for existing handles

Soldato
That's beautiful - love a strat. They just feel so good. The leather strap would really really get on my nerves, though. I have found recently, in band practice, that they pull on my t-shirts so I've traded mine in for a nylon strap for gigging.

Love that light coloured neck!

Gorgeous strat - looks like it's in fantastic shape too; I'm currently after a tele - after years of owning/ playing Les Paul style guitars I fancy a change :)

Cheers both :)

It looks like it's hardly been played, I can't find a mark on it. Came with a Fender gig back worth £80 also. Need to knuckle down now!

Soldato
Got a multicam cover for my helmet.

Doesn't fit correctly, I have to get a new helmet one day. (・・)

Still looks better then the green colour of the helmet. (´ ω `)

och.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
After years of borrowing neighbors and friends ladders when needed, thought it time to have my own, telescopic goodness so the other half wont go into meltdown on the storage side of things :)

ladder.jpg

It's an obvious statement but i feel the need to say it, keep your fingers well clear, these have claimed my thumb and a couple of others when collapsing them down. Right now you are thinking I just did it wrong, you are of course correct but those little stubby fellas creep in to the wrong place at the wrong time all to often. BE AWARE!

Soldato
New keyboard to replace a dead K70:

384fE9z.jpg

Logitech G413 - I really like the Romer G switches on it. Like MX browns but feel more responsive, and really nice to type on.

My only gripe would be the lack of wrist rest and FN multi media keys. But otherwise lovely. A massive fan of the understated 'space grey' look.

Last edited:
Soldato
New ampa Denon x2400h to replace x2000 which didn't seem to like ARC, but may be my tv. Highly recommended peter Tyson customer services. Saturday delivery and door to door swap
(the purple throw was to stop me scratching floor)

Also dragon ball fighter z on top left :p

Ch6C3Ch.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom