Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Got this for the living room. It's bloody

a090fc220e0662dcede26c81a20e4ba5.jpg

Sorry for potato pic.

I've been thinking about getting one of these for my front room - Could you post a pic when you have it installed please? :)

Soldato
Maybe so, but I'll be nice and relaxed in my living room which gives a relaxing mood :D

I'll be honest, I've never consciously thought about it before but I don't like have the main light on in my room. It's too bright and I use a £5 desk lamp instead. It has an orange lampshade which gives a nice warm feel to the room. But that's helped by the fact I have nice central heating included in my rent keeping me toasty. I've near enough frozen to death(!) at previous places due to no heating and I can assure you the lighting did not help.... :p

Caporegime
I'll be honest, I've never consciously thought about it before but I don't like have the main light on in my room. It's too bright and I use a £5 desk lamp instead. It has an orange lampshade which gives a nice warm feel to the room. But that's helped by the fact I have nice central heating included in my rent keeping me toasty. I've near enough frozen to death(!) at previous places due to no heating and I can assure you the lighting did not help.... :p
:D

I don't have main lights on either and prefer lamps, much nicer :) - looking forward to getting into Philip Hue when I am more setup somewhere long term :)

Soldato
Lighting has the biggest effect on the mood of a room, which has a direct impact on your impression of a room and the mood it sets when inside it.

Yes the Philips Hue gear is expensive, but undoubtly, its excellent at what it does.

People that don't understand Hue lighting... are just living in the dark ages :D

Caporegime
Swe0CNZ.jpg

I avoided the earlier as it leaves an unlit ring. This bad boy is 3000lumens and needed the max I could find for the room. Make sure you try and find a ceiling joist!

The currys hue starter kit with home mini started a bit of a smart kit splurge. Ended up getting a harmony elite and replacing my fire stick as the old was slow.

Associate
DId you mean to get Fallout 76 bundled?

yeah the other bundles had too many racing games never played fallout still got fallout 4 to get through as well why is it rubbish?

i got

fallout
red dead redemption
tekken 7
cars 2
will probably flog the latter two on

the bundles across the board aren't great id rather have no bundle and a cheaper console but the console price alone is ridiculous red dead is worth 50 quid to buy

Last edited:
Soldato
yeah the other bundles had too many racing games never played fallout still got fallout 4 to get through as well why is it rubbish?

i got

fallout
red dead redemption
tekken 7
cars 2
will probably flog the latter two on

the bundles across the board aren't great id rather have no bundle and cheaper console but the console price alone is ridiculous red dead is worth 50 quid to buy
First off I have NOT played 76, but basically the entire thing is a dumpster fire from Bethesda. Like one of the best Dev implosions ever, and yes, that game is meant to be pretty much terrible.

Back
Top Bottom