1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Images of items I have purchased.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zefan, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Marvt74

Capodecina

I imagine that’s the difference between a £400 LG and a however much Miele :p

2. Brizzles

Soldato

Bought eight of them, 2 to go. Don't want to wake up to the hangover :(

[​IMG]

3. robfosters

Caporegime

8 big bottles of 6.5% ale!

That’s gonna hurt! We won’t be seeing you till gone 3pm tomorrow.

4. AndyCr15

Sgarrista

No no no. It has been stated already. WiFi must be a gimmick and in no way actually useful...

(I'd love WiFi, app control and notifications on pretty much everything if I could)

5. Evangelion

Capodecina

Hephaestus E1 headphones.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheap but well built, with solid 7.1 surround sound, aluminium heatsinks, and silly colour-changing LEDs.

:p

6. LeeUK

Mobster

Cheap ViewSonic 27" monitor but I think it's too big for my desk, needs to go back further but can't because of the big round stand. :(

[​IMG]

7. andy_mk3

Sgarrista

@LeeUK get a desk mount stand for it or something perhaps? I have a dual monitor desk mount and have gained a lot of space from it.

8. LeeUK

Mobster

It's what I'm going to look into + I need room for my 19" screen for my other machine. :)

9. bJN

Mobster

Tempted by a pair of these or the Bose QC35 IIs, but mainly for gym / workout uses. I know they're not designed for it, but my current wired earphones aren't very useful for most things and never tried wireless earphones - I've always found headphones more comfortable.

10. robfosters

Caporegime

Are they overkill for watching TV in a quiet room where no noise cancelling is needed?

11. Minstadave

Capodecina

For gym use these would be far too hot for me. Even walking in them can get uncomfortably sweaty.

12. AndyCr15

Sgarrista

I can recommend Jabra Sport Elite. They even track your Heart Rate if that's any use to you.

It's what I mainly use mine for... mind you, in summer I have my air con going and that's quite noisy. You could argue you get much the same experience from a £100 of headphones I expect mind you.

13. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

These kind of noise cancelling wireless headphones comes into their own if you do a lot of public transport commuting. It blocks out everything and let you zone out. I drive to work so never use them apart from when I go on the plane. That’s where they are indispensable as the Sony has the best noise cancelling and even if you don’t play any music it does a great job of blocking out the engine and cabin noise.

14. SupraWez

Wise Guy

I picked up a cheap pair of JBL 500BT for the gym, obviously not high fidelity though :)

15. mjt

Capodecina

Get some nice Sennheisers if you don't need the noise cancellation.

16. robfosters

Caporegime

I’ve got some cheap Philips ones. They’re ok, but I feel they lack a bit in audio quality when watching a movie. I’ll have a look at the Sennheiser’s. Can I get a decent pair for about £100?

17. wonder_lander

Soldato

Just had a Virgin Pure Water T6 installed....so far I'm very impressed with it!
    Hot and cold filtered water from one machine at the touch of a button!

[​IMG]

18. Raikiri

Capodecina

For around £100 I'd get a pair of DT990 Pros (£101 to be exact). Sennheiser are also excellent but you need to spend a little more to get a comparable set imo.

19. robfosters

Caporegime

Do you have to pay monthly For that?

20. wonder_lander

Soldato

You can buy the machine upfront for £450 but then have to buy replacement filters and UV lamps or pay £19.99 per month for a 12 month rolling contract with replacement filters and descaler every 6 months and UV lamp every 12. £39.99 instllation too.